Talldrink's getting married!!

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
So I finally found my cup and in DR nonetheless!!

I thought I'd share with my 'other' family and friends on here since I'll be readin ALOT on the green card process and all that good stuff...

This August - cant wait!! :bunny::bunny:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
So I finally found my cup and in DR nonetheless!!

I thought I'd share with my 'other' family and friends on here since I'll be readin ALOT on the green card process and all that good stuff...

This August - cant wait!! :bunny::bunny:

wooohooooooooooooooooooo WOW Talldrink, FELICIDADESSSSSSSSSSSS

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Que ya se perdio mi esperanza! Oops I'm already married - just kidding! Best of luck to you new future. Felicidades!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Talldrink, congratulations! I am very happy for you and wish you all the best! Could you please post pictures!?

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Yay!! Thats so wonderful!! Congratulations!! Wishing you happiness ALWAYS!!
how about you throw me a virtual bouquet, I could use some luck in that department!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I know this will be a very sad day for the men of DR1, and a happy one for Talldrink. Your fianc? is a lucky man. :)

swtness

Apr 16, 2009
Congratulations that sounds great if you don't mind me asking where are you getting married in Aug, we are renewing our vows at Melia. Wishing you the best and many happy years ahead. Here is to happy endings

Swtness

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Thanks guys!! always feel the love here...

Ok, so I'll try to answer the questions posted:

I am getting married in my town of San Cristobal in a Villa owned by some friends. Not in a resort.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I will add my congratulations and my best wishes (sob sob) for a happy (sob sob) life....ahhhh booo hoooo....aw d@mn, I ain't even met the gal.....except here on DR1...

But we do wish you the best...you get started, we are ending...on 15 August we will be celebrating Mrs. HB's 40 anniversary of her graduation!! From PUCMM....whoa!

Take care there Talldrink, and do not leave us altogether...

HB

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
HB - thats awesome news!! Congrats to MRS HB - im very proud to her :)

and BTW - I'll never leave my online/sometimes offline family!! He met me with you all and he is taking me as-is. No returns!

Chiri - thanks for the compliment ;)

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Hi Talldrink

Thanks for sharing with us all - and giving those of us who want it - hope! Look forward to our paths crossing one of these days.

Best of everything - you sure do deserve it!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Not sure I would entirely recommend marriage, but I would recommend living together first. I'm sure you've been sensible & already done that though. :). Hope it all works out for you.