need advise

zelia1

Feb 2, 2009
I have post before about plastic surgery doctors. i have read every post i can get my hands on. but i just want to know if anyone can share their prices for tummy tuck with lipo with me? i feel like the doctor i am speaking with is trying to ripp me off because i am american. is it much easier to travel to d.r and walk in for a consultation for a better price? speaking over the internet has got me so confused. i tried calling one and he said since i was calling from the u.s it would cost 5000 u.s dollars. even though i emailed him in spanish and got quoted much less and for more procedures. i really want to do this and need help. i guess because i don't speak that well in spanish they figure out that i am a american.

lorenzocast

Apr 19, 2009
ok im dominican, so i know how they work and yes since they think you got money they'll charge you more. but how much are they asking for in the states?,i bet alot more then the 5000.
What you do is have one of you spanish speaking friends(dominican),because dominicans know who is or who is not dominican, call and ask that way she can set the apoint for you and maybe evn pay in advance so when you get there he cant back out cause he already gave you a price

ARealWoman

Jul 21, 2009
DO NOT LET THEM RIP YOU OFF. I am having surgery september 30 in DR with a reputable doctor. PM me i am more than willing to help you i am coming from the U.S and my roundtrip flight + tummy tuck+ hotel dont even come to 5000 it comes to way less. Dont let him rip you off. :pirate: