Edenorte generator issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Anyone noticing extended power outages from Edenorte?

The explanation I was given is that they are working to repair one of the generators and there will be long outages until it is repaired.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
in my area we had about 4hrs of electricity in the last 24hrs. last few days have been bad and i expect huelga at anytime. worse still, even puerto plata electricidad has issues - there is a blackout almost every day...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Bullsh!t JD, you know that there was a meeting with the World Bank and the BID and you know that they announced that the problem would be fixed for good.!!! Come on, give the government a break!!!Written with tongue firmly in cheek :glasses:

GOD was watching me, and as I clicked to post the lights went out here in Santiago for about the twentieth time this afternoon...a constant flicker (actually more like a continual fuc**r!! if you get my drift.

HB

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
And will last

Aw yes starting to warm up, think we can look forward until November. Time to start using the Fridge for other things again. As it won't be cold long enough for food.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
In the Free Zone we are having alot of split second blackouts, like they are switching to different grids in order to keep the electricity 24/7.

I have noticed that the electricity in the Zone stays pretty much constant even when power is out in the surrounding neighborhoods.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Failure to pay and the PRA

Understood that the stories Edenorte makes up are to cover for the lack of payment.

I see that the PRA has recently been re-organized to remove a corrupt manager. He must not have been kicking back enough money to his boss. I don't really expect the PRA will do its job correctly, but if they did their job they could help by reducing the theft of electricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.