School Director

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeannie9

Mar 24, 2009
Hello to all,

I am advertising my services and skills to those parent's who are looking for a Quality Accredited Education Program for their children. I was a Elementary/Secondary school teacher for several years and for the past three years, before moving to DR, Directed a Preparatory Academy in the states. I have two daughthers whom I am currently homeschooling because I was not happy with the education and prices being offered to me. My children's education means a very great deal to me and I understand the need of providing a safe and happy environment condusive to learning, therefore I have decided to open my home and receive no more than ten children to provide an Advanced Education Program accredited in the states. For more information I could be contacted @ jxp72@hotmail.com

Besides hosting Networking Gatherings and posting an add in the local papers, any information providing ways on marketing my services will be greatly appreciated.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I am advertising my services and skills

Welcome to DR1. :)

Robert has a policy about advertising, so you might want to check with him if your post contravenes that. If your services are free of charge, then I'm sure it wouldn't. You might want to clarify that.

Good luck in your efforts.

And I believe the word is conducive ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.