Military doctors and my back

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorenzocast

Apr 19, 2009
Ok i?ve been in the military for 3 years and 7 months. Ive been to iraq, jordan, pakistan, israel, kuwait, lebanon, france, spain, italy and the western side of africa and now im in afghanistan. Im scheduled to get out september but i?ll be taking terminal leave and leaving august.
Ever since i got back from iraq i?ve been having back pain and every time i go check with one of are doctors, they always tell me the same crap, for example; you need to exercise your back, it?s just back spasm?s or many other excuses not to xray me. This happen to me about a week ago, when i told are doc. That my back was in pain. I explained to him, that when ever i sat down for a period of time on my lower back would start hurting significantly to the point that i would have to put a lumbar support on it or stand up and that when i did stand up it would still hurt just not as much, and this is what he told me, to exercise my back and gave me some motrin as if i had told him i had a headache.
So now my question to you is what should i do to get this taken care of?, due to the fact that ill be getting out shortly im afraid that when i go visit a real doctor and he tells me i do have a problem with my back i wont be able to go back and say hey i got this while i was in the service and get it taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.