STD test ??!! Sosua !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afgan

Mar 29, 2009
Please help!!!

Where in Sosua to have a very fast STD/AIDS/HIV test for a beautiful newly met woman to be sure that she is clean, safe and appropriate??!!

We are dieing of love and need it ASAP!!!

Please advise/ share experience!!

Love!! It is very needed!!

Afgan

Mar 29, 2009
So I take it the 'we' in previous posts didn't refer to you & the Mrs? In fact the more I look at all your previous posts together, I begin to ask some questions.

family situation changes sometime. is it nonacceptable? giving a needed info is such a big problem? why?

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
So I take it the 'we' in previous posts didn't refer to you & the Mrs? In fact the more I look at all your previous posts together, I begin to ask some questions.

Having trouble "adding" tonight Lambada?? ;)

Freefallfatty

Gone sailing!
Apr 20, 2009
Please help!!!

Where in Sosua to have a very fast STD/AIDS/HIV test for a beautiful newly met woman to be sure that she is clean, safe and appropriate??!!

Hi,
I on my first visit to the Dominican republic visited this place Sosua, I was on leave and we had cool night. My friends told me this place is a straight up cool down with the loving place to get layed, and nothing more.
I have only been to the town twice since, but if I went back again I would take a love whorebore, and use some other lovers brother to screw with another sister with a blister. I enjoyed the day, but drinking on the beach that day and thinking I knew what I was doing with my brain, .... well, it left me with a brain drain the next day. Crazy ass town but I have to love it, coz we did have a crazy ass time.

About the Sexual transmitted diseases, you will only find minor problems. The major sh1t takes time to hit your system. If she proves negative now then that don't mean jack. She can be carrying the bug in her system for 3 or 4 month. Don't even think about riding bareback in a place like that, you must be crazed and dazed to even think about it.
Strap up and save yourself and the girl.
Hey Sosua is a fun place to visit for a day or 3 but I don't think I could live there, I am way to horny for a town like that!!
A little clinic on the other side of the beach where all the locals live stitched my drillers ball sac back to his nuts. I don't know the name but it cost him about $60US, I reckon the clinic is cheap!

Freefallfatty

Gone sailing!
Apr 20, 2009
No it is pretty simple, we flew off the rig and then had to catch a plane. He ripped his nuts open on a slingchain 2 days before, if we flew him off he wouldn't make the vacation so put a pair of tight pants on for a couple of days, then got them stitched up when we got to this town and felt better about himself.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Please help!!!

The girls in Sosua have STDs? This I cannot believe.

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
No it is pretty simple, we flew off the rig and then had to catch a plane. He ripped his nuts open on a slingchain 2 days before, if we flew him off he wouldn't make the vacation so put a pair of tight pants on for a couple of days, then got them stitched up when we got to this town and felt better about himself.

Oh have mercy! I knew I should not have asked LOL Yikes!
As they say curiosity killed the cat or is it will rip open your nut sack? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.