Need Good Cook for May 7-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
We're going to be in the Sosua area for the above dates, and while we're looking forward to Rocky's ribs and the Mojitos at Morua Moi, we're planning a pool party and a few other events where a in-house cook might make more sense.

We'd very much appreciate any suggestions regarding good people who may be available and about what we should expect the daily cost to be.

Cuisine is casual and easy North American. Bacon & eggs and pancakes, burgers and steaks, maybe something fun and Dominican-oriented for dinner, that sort of thing.

Cooking will be for 3-5 hearty appetites, depending on the meal.

Thanks in advance.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Too bad I won't be home, could've cooked you guys up some Southern Style Soul Food!!!:cheeky::cheeky:
SHALENA

Reactions: Celt202

bubba

Dec 15, 2003
Also looking for a cook

I am also thinking about having a cook come in daily or maybe 4 times in a week to cook a Dominican dinner for two people.
Anyone have a cost without food in the Sosua area?

Thanks.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
if you were going to be on the south coast I could hook you up with the most amazing cook around the isla. I give him about 500 pesos and he feeds me like a king for 8 days.

I doubt you will find that sort of deal tho.

Sorry i am of no help

Reactions: mike l

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
If you fancy a "special" for a pool party entertainment evening remember that we can supply whole piggies, bbq'd here and delivered if you wish - see the bigpalmfinca ad in the Classified section on this site.

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
We can provide North American BBQ the same as we provide at our every night restaurant at the river in Munoz across from Puerto Plata . If you like I can send you some menu suggestions. The is not fine cuisine but sure is good home cooked food.

pmey27

Oct 12, 2006
Go to the Campo Bar and see the bartender Larry in the mornings or early afternoon...A regular there Tomas is a great chef and had his own place for years in St. Croix he is great with everything from salads to seafood to meats...he also makes his own great hot sauce.....guarantee he will be very reasonable!

ruslanaruslan

Apr 28, 2009
cook.Sosua.any kind of staff.
language span.,eng.

e-mail:ruslanaruslan@hotmail.com
1-829-919-7248
1-829-702-1092 Apollo

Status
Not open for further replies.