Immigration in Haiti - Contact Information

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
It seems like half the people here have contact information and the others have nothing. I realize those who have yet to be appoved don't neccessarily want to give that info out but maybe those who are completed can pass along the contact info they had?

The e-mail address I used and received replies to was :

re-port-au-prince-im-renseignements@international.gc.ca

I kept the subject line the exact way they originally sent to us...it was as follows:

RE: DOCUMENTS REQUESTED: File B99999-01234 f/o Last Name, First Name CITY

If you are going to use this e-mail address I suggest you follow it exactly - the name was not in all capitals just the first letter but the city where he was from was all in capital letters.

I gave this information to someone else a while back and it worked immediately for them. The longest I ever waited was maybe 2 days for a response but it also depended on what day I sent the e-mail.

After Mario got here I sent them one to say Thank you and they sent one back right away and said Congratulations and to enjoy our lives together.

MBG

Nov 13, 2008
I have always used that e-mail address...I thought we all had it...it's on the CIC website nd when the immigration contacts us it's usually on the letter...

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Yes AnnaC You are correct you MUST have the authorization to contact them or they will not disclose any information to you.

MBG - I wanted to give the way the information was sent in the subject line as they are quicker to reply to e-mails which look like they have sent rather than just the generic ones.

Does anyone else have information? Direct phone numbers etc.?

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
People working at the Embassy in Haiti

Here is current information as of today. As well the direct link to the foreign affairs website which lists all contact information, telephone number, email addresses, the names of the employees and their positions that are working in the Canadian Embassy in Port-au-Prince.

Canadian Representatives Abroad

There are 3 names listed from the immigration section are:

Mr. J F David (1st Secretary) ... this is the supervisor I believe
Ms Celine Beadoin (2nd Secretary)...she handled our file
Ms. S Matas (2nd Secretary)

From what I have gathered the 2 women listed are handling the applications...not sure where Mr. David fits into the program.

There is a very good chance that Ms. S Matas could be the Sylvia from the interviews as I believe she is not in Haiti at the moment. I dont have proof but it is a start for those looking for this information.

Thank you CR for sharing this information with me so I can share it with all of you!

MBG

Nov 13, 2008
Thank you so much detective sangria!

You always find something...