Twitter

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
I'm on it. Sometimes its really boring. Its just like status messages on Facebook. Thats all really. Somes like everyone is using it though.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Micro blogging on a big scale! Twitter has seen a huge amount of exposure in the past few months, lots of celebs using it. I have played, but finding it hard to get into it. Maybe I don't have enough to say? :)

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
I'm on it. But I agree with those that say it's very similar to the status function on facebook. I really don't understand all of the twitter hype.

Maybe I just need to put a little more time into it.

Vince.

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
I'm on it, but use it for family communications more then anything. When you turn on the device notification it's like sending out a broadcast text message to everyone. We use it more like a chat program then anything else. Personally, anything more then that is just hype. When you follow more then just a few people it's impossible to keep track of everything that is happening. My username here is the same on Twitter if you want to check it out.

stephansmith.01

Apr 23, 2009
Hi,

It's a great platform to update about you and to get update from your friends, etc.. in length of 140 character text.

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
twitter

i am on it and don't like, it ..... don't even check it anymore, seems like a lot of paid for media hype to me!!