Wedding at Dreams Punta Cana!!

festerles

Apr 28, 2009
We just got married in Punta Cana at Dreams Punta Cana on April 23, 2009 and pre-arranged this show for our 64 guests after our reception on the beach. The guests were guided from the Terrace area by a unicyclist, acrobatic and two people wearing white outfits carrying lit flaming torches. It was quite a site to see! After the whole show (about 1 hour), they invited everyone on the beach to dance and the party started. It was truly incredible and spontaneous.

We will post pictures once we receive them from our photographer.
The show itself was amazing!!!
Many of our guests compared it to Circus De Soleil and said it was the best show they have ever seen. (www.thecircusofdreams.com)
I would definitely recommend them for an end to an eventful evening.

We'd like to thank our wedding co-ordinator Sharron at Dreams P.C. and Laura for helping us organize and carry out our "Special Day".
It was truly a day to remember and one that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Love,
Les & Diana

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Thank you Les and Diana,

I am sooooooooo pleased you enjoyed the show, It was a pleasure helping make your day extra special. My job was made easier having such a group like your guests who were fun and seemed to really have a good time.

Our show seems to be attracting more attention recently which gives me great hopes for the future as we really would like to do more private events.

Thank you for hiring us and letting us be part of your special day.........what a handsome couple you made too!!

Reactions: MikeFisher

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
maybe b/c they produced nothing of info in case of the OP?
that's why my prior answer to your senceless post disappeared, too,
like sure this ones will do, too.
if you have a contribution to the OP of a thread you are welcome to share your experiences with the bordcommunity,
otherwise just leave the mod job to the mods, they do their business quiet very well here on the bord.
happy holiday weekend
Mike

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Les & Diana,
great to hear that you had a fabulous time and such a memorable wedding. those memories sure will last for life.
for others who plan something extra for their special day/event, where did you book those activities, did you do all with the resort's wedding coordinator or did you shedule/book the extras yourself with your travel agent ahead of time or did you book it completely separate from the other packages on a website or such?
thanks for the info
and congrats on your great day
Mike

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Les & Diana,
great to hear that you had a fabulous time and such a memorable wedding. those memories sure will last for life.
for others who plan something extra for their special day/event, where did you book those activities, did you do all with the resort's wedding coordinator or did you shedule/book the extras yourself with your travel agent ahead of time or did you book it completely separate from the other packages on a website or such?
thanks for the info
and congrats on your great day
Mike

Les and Diana actually saw our show in the Hotel Serenis last year and spoke to Mr LJ about the possibilty of booking us privatly for their wedding in dreams. He gave them the website details and it went from there.

I contacted the hotel and the wedding coordinator who was actually a friend of mine and between the three of us we organized everything without a problem. Thanks to Les and Dianas wonderful comments here and on tripadvisor i have another private booking for a wedding at Dreams Punta Cana on the 16th of this month.

For the gentle men who was sceptical about the original post, I would say that we are all very quick to critisize and complain about bad service so i think it is wonderful when someone takes the time to give thanks for wonderful service on one of the most important days of their lives.

I cant help it if im awesome at what i do...its a curse ;)

stumeis

Sep 11, 2008
I apologise again for my original sceptism. I was having a bad day and feeling very cynical!

I've since had a look at your website and you are obviously very good at what you do. I hope to be able to experience The Circus Of Dreams on my next visit to the Dominican Republic (then I can apologise in person!)

Reactions: laurajane

kford421

Mar 19, 2011
Sharron is our wedding coordinator as well. Our destination wedding is in early August, and I have been unable to get in contact with her for a few weeks. I am becoming very worried. Reading your post does make me feel better though, knowing that if everything is still booked she will do a great job!

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
You DO realize that the previous posts are from a couple of years ago, right? If you're having trouble getting in touch after much more time, I'd maybe try to contact through other channels, maybe the hotel management or something. Good luck.