phils Pub Playa Dorada mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
As title anybody know if this place is still open and run by Phil and Alex?

Regards
Ray
It Sure is!! I spoke with this Yorkshire misfit just on Monday about various things when he visited Bayardo for his annual haircut!!

Do you want me to warn him of your impending holiday so that he can order excess 'Newcastle Brown' in? Maybe he might prefer to just close the bar down for that period to avoid 'breakages'? :cheeky::ermm: ~ Grahame.

rayleeds

May 16, 2005
Leeds, United Kingdom
It Sure is!! I spoke with this Yorkshire misfit just on Monday about various things when he visited Bayardo for his annual haircut!!

Do you want me to warn him of your impending holiday so that he can order excess 'Newcastle Brown' in? Maybe he might prefer to just close the bar down for that period to avoid 'breakages'? :cheeky::ermm: ~ Grahame.

Eyup Grahame....yes please let him know that i have been trying to get in contact via e-mail BUT they kept bouncing back!!!!!!

Newkie Brown yuck a kids drink and there is no such thing as a Yorkshire misfit...don't you know that we, as a race ,are far superior to all other humans:cheeky:

Many thanks in advance
Regards
Ray

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Any chance this place has Base Ale?????? PLEASE say YES.....

I spoke with the proprietor of this establishment & his response was "The only thing 'BASE' in this bar is the owner & some of his clients"!!! He asked if you were referring to BASS Ale? The answer to that is a regrettable 'NO'.

You can visit his stock of beers etc on his website which is http://www.philippubbar.com I believe he is also working on including current & future football (that's the British/European form of football) fixtures that will be available on the TV's he has installed in the bar.

To Rayleeds "Also Grahame ask him if he wants anything fetching"
To avoid any misunderstanding that might come from this 'Yorkshire' comment maybe I should point out that Rayleeds is talking about 'BRINGING' things. As Rayleeds is involved in the Fancy Dress business in the UK, the more recognised meaning of 'Fetching' (something attractive' or 'pleasantly colourful/pleasing to the eye') might lead people reading this to understand that Phil (the owner of Philip's Pub Bar) might be looking for another outlandish set of tweeds!! :ermm: :cheeky: :paranoid:

Ray.
I WILL chat with Phil again before you come over & ask the question but in case you need to ask some 'Personal Questions' (see comments above :ermm: :bunny: :pirate: :bunny:) then why not drop him a line at his website info@philippubbar.com? ~ Grahame.

Last edited:

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
I spoke with the proprietor of this establishment & his response was "The only thing 'BASE' in this bar is the owner & some of his clients"!!! He asked if you were referring to BASS Ale? The answer to that is a regrettable 'NO'.

You can visit his stock of beers etc on his website which is Philip Pub Bar, Playa Dorada Plaza, Puerto Plata & Investment property, real estate, for sale, I believe he is also working on including current & future football (that's the British/European form of football) fixtures that will be available on the TV's he has installed in the bar.

To Rayleeds "Also Grahame ask him if he wants anything fetching"
To avoid any misunderstanding that might come from this 'Yorkshire' comment maybe I should point out that Rayleeds is talking about 'BRINGING' things. As Rayleeds is involved in the Fancy Dress business in the UK, the more recognised meaning of 'Fetching' (something attractive' or 'pleasantly colourful/pleasing to the eye') might lead people reading this to understand that Phil (the owner of Philip's Pub Bar) might be looking for another outlandish set of tweeds!! :ermm: :cheeky: :paranoid:

Ray.
I WILL chat with Phil again before you come over & ask the question but in case you need to ask some 'Personal Questions' (see comments above :ermm: :bunny: :pirate: :bunny:) then why not drop him a line at his website info@philippubbar.com? ~ Grahame.

Again, I laugh. Fetching! :p:p:p

It is true that Yorkshire folk are indeed more intelligent, better looking and generally better people than the rest of humanity. This is proven scientific fact.
They also run nice pubs too.

rayleeds

May 16, 2005
Leeds, United Kingdom
Grahme it's ok matey.....the important people knew what I meant.
If you could ask him if he would like anything BRINGING over from the UK then that would be great. I have sent an e-mail but you never know:glasses:

Ah well get me flat cap and take whippet down t'mines as ponies need feeding.

Tarra

Status
Not open for further replies.