free american number/phone/free calls.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
www.bueno.com has made good on their promise. they are giving away free USA number to new clients, totally free. This means you can choose a USA number from the list of given area codes (free). You have to subscribe to them, choose a free number and then install their software / plugin and now you are ready to call free to usa. Sound quality to out going calls is excellent. This is a new program and started just a few days ago. Before they only offered free calls to usa phones/cell but now you get to get free incoming calls as well. Since its a new service they have a few bugs. I am unable to hear audio on incoming calls. the caller hears me fine, i can't hear them. Out going calls from bueno.com works flawlessly. try it, its totally free.
AZB

Reactions: FernieBee

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Even if you can't hear incoming caller's voice, you can call them back (caller ID) and this way you would be able to talk to them.
try the service, it will be working perfectly in the coming days.
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Even if you can't hear incoming caller's voice, you can call them back (caller ID) and this way you would be able to talk to them.
try the service, it will be working perfectly in the coming days.
AZB

It's the perfect service for you since you love doing all the talking :laugh:

me make joke :eek:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
what spywares? well, if they want to spy on me, they can sniff all they want. I have nothing important on my drive. hahahaha.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
All you guys with novias in DR with computers. now they can call you and their american chulos for free. Anyone in DR or in any country in the world, can call usa for free. I have been using bueno.com for sometime and had no problems. if they have spywares, its only to see where you click and what interests you have. this way they will send you targeted ads on their webpage. If this is the case then all webpages have spywares if they show advertisements. I really don't know why people say bueno.com has spywares? if they do, i don't care. its a well established webpage.
i am not worried.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
It's the perfect service for you since you love doing all the talking :laugh:

me make joke :eek:

I make more calls to usa than anywhere. So it works fine for me. For now, I have my magicjack and it works flawlessly. This page is just a backup. I used it when i was in usa. i was able to make calls from anywhere where I had internet and best of all, free.
AZB

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
If this is the case then all webpages have spywares if they show advertisements. I really don't know why people say bueno.com has spywares? if they do, i don't care. its a well established webpage.
i am not worried.
AZB

AZB:

Thanks for the link!
It was nothing personal, I got like 15 warnings from SPYBOT after I downloaded it, I am very picky with what aps I use on my notebook, it is used for "work", and my work is sensitive.

Most of my contacts are on SKYPE so that is free for me, and .02 calls to NON SKYPE numbers. I am always looking for cheaper ways to call 809/829 numbers!

tambo'

francoisatl

Feb 13, 2007
i will just stick with my magicjack works 100% of the time from the DR on the WIFI signal i get and i am using it on my MACBOOK running intel oh and using a 4 port power usb
i have 3 magicjacks i use one for work one for home and one for the mother in law

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I'm loving my Magic Jack - no problems at all, other than I'm heard crystal clear and sometims the person on the other end sounds like they're on a cell phone (which sometimes they are).

I use it for business and personal and it sure paid for itself 100 times over

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Tambo, let the people in DR install bueno.com on their pc. this way atleast they can call you for free. I am also looking for ways to call DR for free. Hahahaha.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
speaking of magicjack. I think their service has improved a bit. No more busy tones and the calls get through just fine like 98% of the times. If you do have a good internet connection (fast) your call sound quality is prefect. The way I have my MJ connected, its even better than vonage.
AZB

ESKO

May 6, 2009
Bueno.com

I don?t know what?s all the fuss about? I?m a telephony engineer for ATT and have over 20 years of experience in computer science. I have conducted several test?s to see if the Bueno sight has any spy ware and tested their ActiveX and it came out clean. The reason why some anti spy ware programs are detecting it, it?s because it doesn?t recognize the ActiveX. This means since their in beta, they haven?t sent their ActiveX drives to the spy ware company's so they can recognize the publisher... they are totally SAFE.
The ActiveX is only for the VOIP phone to work. It?s not like skype, in which you have to install software. With Bueno you just install the ActiveX.
Needless to say that their technology is state of the art and I predict the other company?s will follow in their foot steps.
Their voice quality is excellent compare to many VOIP providers. I think they got something big here???

The phone and some features in the Bueno web sight doesn?t work on MAC (APPLE).
Their ActiveX is not supported by Safari (MAC). I was told by them that they are working on a version for MAC users. Can?t wait!!!!!!

I sent them a feed back in their page and I was contacted by one of their engineers.
I was surprised to say the least. For once it was a pleasure working with a company that is eager to help and get their product working 100% and best of all.... IT?S FREEEEEEEEEEEE

Can?t beat that with a stick!!!!!!!!! LOL

ESKO