Wanted to BUY: Used Rototiller near Cabarete

debbs

Apr 2, 2009
Does anyone have a medium to large sized rototiller they'd like to sell? Or know where I could buy a new or used one here?

Quote me a price and I'll even give you a bonus of quality produce once the garden grows:)
Gracias

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply Debbs - I think I have the only one in the country & that is not for sale!! I searched like crazy throughout the DR 'For Sale' columns 2 years ago & came up with NADA! I had to buy from eBay in the end & then had it shipped via BusinessMail.

I bought the 10" wide gas (petrol) Craftsman version S/H which cost me around US $140 plus US $40 for transportation Miami to PoP. I then had to have it 'rejigged' by a local mechanic (one I TRUST) which cost me another US $45. It now works a treat & is soon to be offered (for a small price/favour/consideration) to the local golf course so that they can scarify all of their bunkers (sand traps)!! Anyone who knows Playa Dorada sand traps will understand why I make this offer - they are like concrete which is 85% set!! All considerations from happier golfers as a result of my generosity will be gratefully accepted! :cheeky: :ermm: :pirate:

Good luck with your endeavours - Santo Domingo might be your best bet but I doubt you will find S/H there so bank on around the US $450 plus price range! ~ Grahame.

Last edited: