Please help find this young Rottweiler bitch..

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I am posting on behalf of my friends in the Lomas Mironas area of Sosua. On Wednesday morning they let their 2 Rottweilers (Mum and daughter) out into the garden as usual. Within minutes Tambi, a 9 month old bitch (currently in season) was gone. They have searched the area extensively, spoken to everyone possible and she has not been seen so presumed missing. She was wearing a choke chain collar.

Her owners are heartbroken and her Mum is missing her enormously and there is a reward offered for her safe return.

IF anyone has seen her, been offered her or has knowledge of her whereabouts, please post on here and send PM for contact details. I will try to post a photograph when I have one available.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
The same thing happened at my mother-in-law's house in SD last fall. Her rottweiler had a litter, and all were sold except one that she kept for us. The puppy disappeared from the completely fenced back yard. We assume it was stolen, never found her. The rottie mom died shortly after that, poisoned. We bought her a new one for Christmas, keeping a much closer eye this time.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
do dogs have discs on collars here ? I dont recall seeing one on the dogs ive come across - or would it cause more problems than it solves

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
do dogs have discs on collars here ? I dont recall seeing one on the dogs ive come across - or would it cause more problems than it solves

It doesn't seem to be the "done" thing in the main although I do have friends who have their dogs details engraved onto a plate which is an integral part of the collar - however, these were not purchased in the DR.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I assume no-one that reads the DR1 forums has seen or heard anything regarding this lovely dog, Tambi. I am sorry that no photograph has become available but, at the end of the day, she is a 9 month old Rottweiler bitch and should be easily recognised as such. Please keep your eyes and ears open folks as she is sadly missed and there is still hope that she will be found and identified.

Last edited: