what hotels in sosua allow guests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPot81

Jan 27, 2009
me and 5 of my boys will be there for a extended weekend in July and was looking at Sosua by the Sea as a possible hotel but they dont allow guest so what hotels in sosua or the nearby surrounding area allow you to bring back guest

would anyone recommend getting a villa over a hotel?

El Patron

Banned
Apr 24, 2009
Get a villa, and don't get a local hotel. It'll cost you about the same. In a villa,you'll have more freedon to do what ever you like.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
id recommend doing it somewhere where all your stuff isnt lying around waiting to be pilfered

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Get a villa, and don't get a local hotel. It'll cost you about the same. In a villa,you'll have more freedon to do what ever you like.

So 5 days, 6 people about 20-30 girls. I think the chances of u getting robbed in a Villa is 2378,56 %. Get some hotel, it will give u some protection. U will not have any problem finding a hotel for a decent price this time of year.

If u go for the Villa, please share your story.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
only have sex on neutral ground- there are places you can book especially for the purpose

pmey27

Oct 12, 2006
I agree w/ jrhartley.....

take the neutral ground for your conquests.....you will probably be drunk and they are pros at snatching anything loose while saying out of the side of their mouth..."yes mi amor"! Hotel Calypso is a suggestion...2 or 3 hundred pesos....a bar of soap towel and condoms handed to youfor your time there. A decent place to get a cold beer as they have a bar open 23 hrs a day! Ionce stayed there 2 weeks over xmas and never had a problem....not the classiest of places but I was on a budget and enjoyed my time there!

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
me and 5 of my boys will be there for a extended weekend in July and was looking at Sosua by the Sea as a possible hotel but they dont allow guest so what hotels in sosua or the nearby surrounding area allow you to bring back guest

would anyone recommend getting a villa over a hotel?

You're going to pick up all your action;) within 150 yards on Pedro Clisente,
IE: Classicos, Latinos, El Flow, Street Gutter, etc.... You are better off staying right where the action is, which it includes super owners (Lorenzo & wife), price, security in and out of the rooms, and all the amenities you desire!
Even a pool for the chicas to wash off:cheeky:!

my choice would be,
New Garden Hotel - Sosua

Bermuda Rum

El Patron

Banned
Apr 24, 2009
for the most usful info and it sounds great...Hotel calypso

Hoye, Calypso is 3 block away from where all the action is. It is on calle Ayuntamientos. You are going to have to walk at least 2 miles to get there. New Garden is just around the corner from where all the clubs are located.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Hoye, Calypso is 3 block away from where all the action is. It is on calle Ayuntamientos. You are going to have to walk at least 2 miles to get there. New Garden is just around the corner from where all the clubs are located.

Why would one walk "at least 2 miles"?
It's under 1/4 mile from Calle Dr Rosen to Calle Ayuntimiento.

El Patron

Banned
Apr 24, 2009
Why would one walk "at least 2 miles"?
It's under 1/4 mile from Calle Dr Rosen to Calle Ayuntimiento.

Well, I stand corrected if you say it is 1/4 of a mile. I guess I was a bit drunk when I walked near Caypso from El Flow. It felt like a 2 mile walk to me. Anyway, the New Garden is still closer than Calypso from where all the clubs are.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Well, I stand corrected if you say it is 1/4 of a mile. I guess I was a bit drunk when I walked near Caypso from El Flow. It felt like a 2 mile walk to me. Anyway, the New Garden is still closer than Calypso from where all the clubs are.

If you are talking about the dirty little short stays in Sosua"El Batey", then why not go to German Bar next to Classicos for RD$400? No real walking is needed. They have rooms upstairs.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
you and 5 boys, sounds like a gringo mob ? i'd opt to stay near the action. as stated, if something gets stolen in a villa everyone will be accusing each other and ruin the fun. get hotel rooms, every man for himself.

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
you and 5 boys, sounds like a gringo mob ? i'd opt to stay near the action. as stated, if something gets stolen in a villa everyone will be accusing each other and ruin the fun. get hotel rooms, every man for himself.
Or a squad returning from a tour of duty....but I doubt that. Kyle's korreckt (as usual), take your business to a hotel that has security and keep an eye on each other when you're out and about.... the crime rate in Sosewer in about to increase "5" fold...

Last edited by a moderator:

JPot81

Jan 27, 2009
good look on all the replies

lol...naw we not a group of white boys or dudes coming back from a tour of duty. got a cuban, a haitian, and 4 african americans so a lil diverse group trying to enjoy the DR for a few days.

and thanks to everyone that has replied to this post all your suggestions are a big help. please keep replying. the more options we have the better of we will be

Freefallfatty

Gone sailing!
Apr 20, 2009
Why not get yourself into a decent hotel enjoy that and then rent a cheap room or 2 between you for the time you are there.
If you are going out to party then chances are you will end up having 2, 3 or 4 girls back between a couple of you on some nights. I would have thought it would be just as cost effective as paying for each use the room.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Why not get yourself into a decent hotel enjoy that and then rent a cheap room or 2 between you for the time you are there.
If you are going out to party then chances are you will end up having 2, 3 or 4 girls back between a couple of you on some nights. I would have thought it would be just as cost effective as paying for each use the room.

Nobody cares to get the breakdown of the "details"...please have some respect for respectable people here...do you understand "etiquette" in any way, shape or form? Do you know the dictionary definition of the word "euphemism"?

The OP asked about hotels allowing "guests", not business management advice!:ermm::tired:

Quote replaced with edited quote.

Gregg
Mod.

Freefallfatty

Gone sailing!
Apr 20, 2009
Oh I don't know, I was quite taken away for a moment. Maybe I was slightly overly detailed in my reasons this may be a better option, but it was all overly enthusiastic with the best intentions:glasses:

Status
Not open for further replies.