Can I see telephone numbers I called on my Orange cell phone from their website?

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
Can I see telephone numbers I called on my Orange cell phone from their website? I did not save my telephone numbers to my SIM directory and my cell phone from Orange will not turn back on. I have logged into the Orange website but I do not know if they keep a log of all the numbers I have called on my cell phone. What would be the place on the Orange website if they keep a log of all numbers that I have called?

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Can I see telephone numbers I called on my Orange cell phone from their website? I did not save my telephone numbers to my SIM directory and my cell phone from Orange will not turn back on. I have logged into the Orange website but I do not know if they keep a log of all the numbers I have called on my cell phone. What would be the place on the Orange website if they keep a log of all numbers that I have called?

I think that if you have a contract you can if you have the "detailed bill" option (at an extra cost).
If you don't, you're not yet out of luck. You can go to an Orange main office and ask for them to "pull" your calling log, for again a fee. They need a couple of days after you filled out a request form and paid the fee up front and will call you when the log is ready for pickup at the office where you asked for it. Not very online savy, I know...

... J-D.

Feb 7, 2007
I think that if you have a contract you can if you have the "detailed bill" option (at an extra cost).
If you don't, you're not yet out of luck. You can go to an Orange main office and ask for them to "pull" your calling log, for again a fee. They need a couple of days after you filled out a request form and paid the fee up front and will call you when the log is ready for pickup at the office where you asked for it. Not very online savy, I know...

... J-D.

It actually takes about 15 minutes... the fee is about 150 pesos with taxes for each month. It can be done only in SD's Orange main office, and only by the person whose name is on the Orange account, bring passport or cedula.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
It actually takes about 15 minutes... the fee is about 150 pesos with taxes for each month. It can be done only in SD's Orange main office, and only by the person whose name is on the Orange account, bring passport or cedula.

I did it one out of Puerto Plata... it took 48 hrs. Maybe because they had to apply for it in Santo Domingo... as I said, it's incredible what all the CAN'T do with a computer.

... J-D.