Here is a Mother's Day Gift

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Besides wishing Happy Mothers Day to all you mommas out there, try this, and if you can figure it out, please, for the love of the Lord, tell me how....

HB

Regifting Robin

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Well, I chose 25 the cordless drill .

I figured we could drill into the lock on the box of moms fresh baked cookies.

This does not work

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Thanks, Hillbilly. I had the oven mit, then the wrist watch. That's cool! I would never have figured it out. (I'm math impaired. Google is your friend LOL) Happy Mother's day to all of the mothers as well.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
please, for the love of the Lord, tell me how....HB

They will all end up a multiple of 9. All the multiples of 9 are the same gift on the board. Ask Asuncion, she's the mathematician in your household. And wish her happy Mother's Day! :)

What did you think it was doing, HB? Following your mouse arrow, lol?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
They will all end up a multiple of 9. All the multiples of 9 are the same gift on the board. Ask Asuncion, she's the mathematician in your household. And wish her happy Mother's Day! :)

What did you think it was doing, HB? Following your mouse arrow, lol?
Duhhhhh Fank goodness you an me got charm on our side HB! :cheeky: ! Me? I am givin' 'Muvver' her present by going OUT to the golf course tomorrow so she can work on her 'Clever Stuff' unhindered!! ~ Grahame. :paranoid:

krwilson

Apr 18, 2008
Just a comment.............Mother's Day in the DR is the last Sunday of May, this year it falls on the 31st.

Now, in Canada ( and some other places) today is Mother's Day.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I picked twice and got the money clip and the bath salts. I can use the bath salts but have no use for a money clip ;)

Happy Mother's day to all the Moms on DR1

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I picked twice and got the money clip and the bath salts. I can use the bath salts but have no use for a money clip ;)

Happy Mother's day to all the Moms on DR1

Well I guess you could "regift" it;)!

And a very happy Mothers Day to you Anna

B

BettyDiamond

does the day depend on where your mother is living or where you are living ?

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
does the day depend on where your mother is living or where you are living ?

I guess it is interchangeable...you can celebrate just once a year or multiple times...depending on your respective continents/time zones!;)

Does you mother have a preference Betty?