R.I.P. Deefer

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttons66

Oct 3, 2006
Let me firstly thank everyone who has shown us support over the last week.
I don't know what was said to close the post about dog poisoning, but can imagin.
Should anything happen to the poisoner, let me assure you, it won't be ffritz or myself.
We will let you know how things go at the Fiscal tomorrow.
This "woman" for a better word, needs to know that it is NOT ok to kill a dog - let alone 5 dogs and a cat.
The other person who lost 3 dogs and a cat is unconsolable, and has since given her last remaining dog away and locked herself in her condo.
In a way ffritz and myself are lucky - we have each other and alot of friends, the other person in question is alone.
This other person had 1 of her dogs here for 10 years the others were 4 and 2, imagin her pain, I know our pain is horrifc but she has lost her entire family.
Please lets not go down the route of harming the Murderer, we need to believe in justice (believe me we have reason).

buttons66

Oct 3, 2006
help

Any person with any ideas on how to help this person, would be greatly appreciated.
Alot of you may well know her as she owns Dominican Realty, I don't want to give out her name but i am sure alot of you know her.

Freefallfatty

Gone sailing!
Apr 20, 2009
I don't know her nor live or visit that area, but if she has lost a dog of 10 years then I expect she is grieving at the moment which is understandable.
You could probably help her a lot by asking who ever she gave her last dog to not to get so attached to it as after a few weeks it may be worth asking her if she would like it back.
No doubt giving your final animal away after such a loss is instinct to protect herself from more emotional pain in future. It will be just an instinct and I think once things are in perspective and she has had time to get her head together she will be looking for her little companion and it would be a shame for the person not to accept this and return the pet.

May 5, 2007
This was sent to me when a long time companion passed away, it always made me feel better

I explained to St. Peter I'd rather stay here, outside the Pearly Gate,
I won't be a nuisance, I won't even bark, I'll be very patient and wait,
I'll be here chewing on a Celestial Bone,
No matter how long you may be,
I'd miss you so much if I went in alone,
It wouldn't be heaven for me.

Reactions: Celt202

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Any person with any ideas on how to help this person, would be greatly appreciated.
Alot of you may well know her as she owns Dominican Realty, I don't want to give out her name but i am sure alot of you know her.

There is normal grief and there is abnormal grief and it'd be way too soon to tell the difference, nor could anyone on a message board. Nor should we. This lady probably needs her friends now but I suspect from your first post she may not be receiving them. Clearly there is something about her manner which troubles you, Louise, we don't need to discuss it here but do remember that on site in Costambar you have a very good medical professional, Dr. Bailes. If the lady remains incommunicado I suggest you have a word with Dr. Bailes. If he was to do a house call you would probably have to go with him - he can't barge in uninvited if someone is shutting out the world.

Reactions: drloca

cassieann

May 9, 2009
please people from Costambar be very carefull, 5 more dogs poisened yesterday night, i know one dog did die he was at side of road this am
i know also that one dog was very vomit sick so he be ok now he still very ill but he be ok, dont know about the other 3 but i did hear that they also did die. so please people be carefull with your dogs there is a sick person at work in Costambar

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
So what happened to the Deefenator? Did she get 15 years or did the fiscal look at you gringoes with his mouth agape before booting you out?

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
This was sent to me when a long time companion passed away, it always made me feel better

I explained to St. Peter I'd rather stay here, outside the Pearly Gate,
I won't be a nuisance, I won't even bark, I'll be very patient and wait,
I'll be here chewing on a Celestial Bone,
No matter how long you may be,
I'd miss you so much if I went in alone,
It wouldn't be heaven for me.

Good Lord. Give your head a shake. A Celestial Bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.