Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hash House Harriers Run

Has anyone heard of this event before? This is a unorganized group of mostly Expats (but not confined to) that meet up for 5km style walk/runs and then meet after for cold ones.

This happens throughout many countries worldwide, and serves as a casual get together for all types and ages.
    I did a search for "Santo Domingo Hash House Harriers" and found their site. They have been holding events throughout the country since 2003.

Has any board members taken part in this event who could share their experiences?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hhh

Its great fun! I have been going for years. There is a run next weekend. Just check the web site a few days before. Expats and local participate and its always a great laugh. Kids love it as well. Its not expensive and a good way to meet new people.
    Cheers..
    HHH Website
    Santo Domingo Hash House Harriers

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

That's funny, living here for so long and first time I hear about this group, and I even know Jon... I might just try to catch the next one.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Its great fun! I have been going for years. There is a run next weekend. Just check the web site a few days before. Expats and local participate and its always a great laugh. Kids love it as well. Its not expensive and a good way to meet new people.
    Cheers..
    HHH Website
    Santo Domingo Hash House Harriers
    Glad to hear. I am not sure where the Botanical gardens is. Is there where the run starts and where does it end? Sorry for hitting you with the questions as I got a little lazy reading the site and could not find the detailed answers.