decision made......re Immigration Canada

laurar

Jun 19, 2008
Could any of you who have recently had your interviews and were given the 3 months to provide more documents. Have you checked your status online to see what it says?? Thanks

laurar

Jun 19, 2008
A decision has been made, the office will contact you concerning this decision.

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
Hi Laura,

If they havent asked for the passport to finalize the application, I would assume that it is probably and unfortunately a refusal letter.

I just looked on cic to see the steps and our status says "complete".

There is the in process date, medicals recieved, decision made and now complete.

I wish you and your husband the best of luck in continuing your fight to be together.

Sangria

BooGirl

Oct 25, 2008
All the way from the Dominican Republic..on our 1 year Anniversary....today.....I checked and it still says "In Process".....thank God. Knock on wood I hope that all the additional information we took in yesterday helps. Please cross fingers for us.
Boogirl

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
what does that mean!!!!!

hopefully good news! ;)

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

BooGirl

Oct 25, 2008
Anna...... I wrote "decision made" cause now my CIC website process says that!! Just like Laura's and MBG and others......sorry i didn't make it more clear!
boogirl

dominican_daisy

Apr 18, 2006
Hi,

Boogirl, are you sure that it's a denial???

I fianlly got all of my documents off, I sent them by DHL and my husband will pick them up tomorrow, and then off to SD on Thursday. My MP emailed everything on Friday right to Haiti.....so who knows?!?!?!

My status still says 'In Process'

DD

BooGirl

Oct 25, 2008
Ok everyone......a little help here....how would I know which way it is.....I ran to my MP's yesterday and faxed Haiti to see if they would send a fax back today with what "DECISION MADE" status means..but NADA...so far.....
but does anyone on here have any comments about this??? What are your thoughts? Has anyone been asked to take in their passport after the CIC website says Decision made??? I just meet a few people here in Regina with Mosaic who use to work for immigration....they told me they still can call him for passport. So I wont think bad thoughts.....only happy and positive vibes. But I want to know what you guys/gals think. peace
Boogirl

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Boogirl - I wish I knew what to tell you. I know how hard this time is and that every possible scenario is running over and over in your mind. Hang in there just a while longer - I am sure you will find out this week!