Best place for party in punta cana

sonykvilly

May 11, 2009
Hi, im 18 and this is my first trip to punta cana. As you can imagine i'm looking for party and girls... lol. I think of going to Barcelo Bavaro junior suites because i heard that they are very nice. As I said this is my first trip so i'm not shure if this is a good choice. I'd like to know whet are the best AI resorts for young people and for the nightlife only in punta cana. I know that cancun or other destinations are better, but i really want to stay in punta cana. I would apreciate to have some informations about other resorts and this kind of action that gose there.

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Hi, im 18 and this is my first trip to punta cana. As you can imagine i'm looking for party and girls... lol. I think of going to Barcelo Bavaro junior suites because i heard that they are very nice. As I said this is my first trip so i'm not shure if this is a good choice. I'd like to know whet are the best AI resorts for young people and for the nightlife only in punta cana. I know that cancun or other destinations are better, but i really want to stay in punta cana. I would apreciate to have some informations about other resorts and this kind of action that gose there.

Anywhere like Barcelo Premium would be a good place for youngsters looking for fun. Its reasonably priced as is Grand Paradise next door, however Barcelo is the better of the two.

You are a 10 min taxi ride from the action, a few strip clubs and the famous "Mangu" disco where there will be ALOT of girls.

The only problem is many of the foreign girls will be hooked on the Dominican men and that is serious competition. No girl goes on holiday looking to hook up with soemone they could hook up with back home.

However if the Dominicanas that work on the resorts and in clubs are your bait then go for it, flash a bit of cash and your Golden!! However dont listen to them, have a good time and go home and FORGET about them!!

Have fun ;)

dommike67

Jul 20, 2006
www.809guia.com
You might also consider "Imagine" Club. It is in Cave with diffrent styles of music in each cave. Cover fee is USD 10. You will need to take a Taxi to get there or check guest service for the shuttle bus.