Need Some Info!!!

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Hey everyone,

For those of you that live in SD, especially on the other side of the Ozama, I was wondering if you could help me with something. I know there is a sculpture of Juan Pablo Duarte, where Las Americas divides into San Isidro. Below is a link of a picture to the statue.

All I need to know is where I can get info of the statue, but more specifically, who designed it, when was it inaugurated, for what purpose, what size is it and what materials were used. Any other pertinent information would be helpful.

Link 1:
Link 2:

Appreciate any help.

Cheers,

Mr. Lu

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Hey everyone,

For those of you that live in SD, especially on the other side of the Ozama, I was wondering if you could help me with something. I know there is a sculpture of Juan Pablo Duarte, where Las Americas divides into San Isidro. Below is a link of a picture to the statue.

All I need to know is where I can get info of the statue, but more specifically, who designed it, when was it inaugurated, for what purpose, what size is it and what materials were used. Any other pertinent information would be helpful.

Link 1:
Link 2:

Appreciate any help.

Cheers,

Mr. Lu

Your best bet is to contact the Ayuntamiento de Santo Domingo Este, since they were the ones in charge of the construction.

Once you explain you need the data for an article relating to the monument, I'm pretty sure somebody will offer to help you there on your quest.