Any One Else Having Checks Stolen Through EPS

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I am missing several checks, so I called the senders and told them to stop payment and one was cashed for $1300.00.

I am awaiting a copy of the signature and the location of where it was cashed.

I called the Miami office and they said they were having problems but would no elaberate

Any one else having this problem

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Fedex to the Dr is too expensive....not as expensive as $1300.00 but I should get this resolved...hopefully
I disagree.

Expensive is the time, attention, loss use of funds and the general BS you'll be going through to rwsolved the lost/stolen checks.

That's way more expensive than Fed Ex.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I disagree.

Expensive is the time, attention, loss use of funds and the general BS you'll be going through to rwsolved the lost/stolen checks.

That's way more expensive than Fed Ex.

So where do you fedex to your home address in DR ?

How much is it anyway?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
So where do you fedex to your home address in DR ?

How much is it anyway?
I pick up Fed Ex packages at their office at STI.

The sender (Mom CB) has a discount through AARP (I think). It costs something like $35. I don't find that too expensive for important things. Like checks, whether blanks or for deposit.

You'll easily burn through 4 times that amount in aggrivation and lost access to your funds.

Reactions: mike l

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I pick up Fed Ex packages at their office at STI.

The sender (Mom CB) has a discount through AARP (I think). It costs something like $35. I don't find that too expensive for important things. Like checks, whether blanks or for deposit.

You'll easily burn through 4 times that amount in aggrivation and lost access to your funds.

Thanks I will keep this in mind.

From now on I will just have sender send fed ex to the EPS office because I have to prove it was taken from EPS as I have been told but the process is no longer than 72 hours for the investigation.

How do they know which checks to steal?

Do they steam them open ?

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Mystery Solved and my Appologies to EPS !

The missing check in question was actually cashed by me but it was not issued from the company I invoiced.

I could elborate and I will if requested, but at the end of the day, be careful of that old story " The Checks In The Mail "

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
The missing check in question was actually cashed by me but it was not issued from the company I invoiced.

I could elborate and I will if requested, but at the end of the day, be careful of that old story " The Checks In The Mail "

I figured it was a case of the missing Brahma!

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I figured it was a case of the missing Brahma!

More like the case of the ' which collection agency did I assign this to"

The check in question was issued from a California bank and the sender was called nl&a collections and I thought this was my share by turning CK Dental from Orange County Ca over to collections for stiffing me on a $1500.00 balance.

Nl&A collections is actually one of my preferred clients and are DBA as novalamps.com

My mistake and I said I would explain!

Now that the rain has ended I am going to fire up the BBQ

P Chop !

Last edited: