Looking for FREE audio books in Spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartyjoneslost

Jun 9, 2004
www.derbyglass.com
Does anyone know where I can find some FREE downloadable audio books in Spanish on the Internet. I'm loading an MP3 player for a friend that I will see in two weeks, and thought She might enjoy some audio books. Thanks for your help.

irateskateboards

Oct 4, 2006
Boca Chica, Dominican Republic
Does anyone know where I can find some FREE downloadable audio books in Spanish on the Internet. I'm loading an MP3 player for a friend that I will see in two weeks, and thought She might enjoy some audio books. Thanks for your help.

get an ipod then set up your itunes.go to podcast which is in the education part and there are literally 1,000's of free spanish lessons.all new so you''ll be up to date on your spanish.i listen to it while i'm going to work on the train,while i'm working,and on the way home from work.they have lots of regional spanish lessons for particular countries too.
hope this helps!

A

apostropheman

Perhaps you misunderstood?

get an ipod then set up your itunes.go to podcast which is in the education part and there are literally 1,000's of free spanish lessons.all new so you''ll be up to date on your spanish.i listen to it while i'm going to work on the train,while i'm working,and on the way home from work.they have lots of regional spanish lessons for particular countries too.
hope this helps!
The OP is looking for free audio books, in Spanish, for someone else to listen to. Not Spanish lessons to improve their Spanish. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.