FREE Buffet dinner in Sosual TONIGHT ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
The Indain restautant that closed down was taken over by a new owner.

Tonight is their Grand opening and they are offerind a free Dominican Buffet tonight at 7pm.

They don't have a menu as yet but will be offering Dominican and International Cuisine ( food )

Last edited:
A

apostropheman

Sounds great but now you've gone and made me HUNGRY! :cheeky:;)

I wonder, if they'd deliver....

to me in Canada? :D:bunny::bunny:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
The name of the place is J Blue , let me know if the food is good as I cannot attend.

Last edited:

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I think it might help if you give people the location of J Blue as some may not have frequented the Indian restaurant whilst it was open. If the new owners of the restaurant woud like to include lamb on their menu, please tell them that we can supply.
Thanks Mike

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hard to believe that no one in Sosua didn't grab a chance at a freebie.

No reports anyone ?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
To be fair Mike, this free offer was only posted at just before 4 pm today and I would imagine that most people had their evening planned by then. Having said that, I did hear that someone sampled lamb vindaloo there this evening!

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I wonder if they will be doing any advertising at all ? or are they expecting people to just turn up

oops it could confuse people - its not tonight

Reactions: Tamborista

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
It's like the sign that says "Free Beer Tomorrow"....so i go back the next day and the sign says the same thing

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
The Indain restautant that closed down was taken over by a new owner.

Tonight is their Grand opening and they are offerind a free Dominican Buffet tonight at 7pm.

They don't have a menu as yet but will be offering Dominican and International Cuisine ( food )

nothing like good marketing and advanced notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.