Contact in CRISTO REY, SANTIAGO

dgtlman

Nov 7, 2007
I am looking for someone in the Cristo Rey area of Santiago. If you happen to live there or know of someone in the area, I would like help in locating an old friend of mine.

Thanks

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
the problem is, like I said, this is a poor barrio, and the chances are slim to none that nobody on this site even knows where it is!!

I do, but without a name, address, or phone number, there is little I can do.

You can PM me with any information you have, and I'll see what i can do...but if she is a working girl, there is a good chance she has moves elsewhere...however, we can try..

HB

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
it's true, if she's a working girl, good luck tracking her down. i used to work at a church in cristo rey but i haven't made my way over there in about 6 months, i'm due for a trip soon. PM me if you have some information - and by that i mean, more than a name. (telephone, address?)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
people seem to move around from one apartment to another, every so often. So good luck.
AZB

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
? Exactly where is Cristo Rey in Santiago ?

I have probably been there, just don?t know it by name.

So many barrios, so little time !
2e2pf5w.gif
lol

Don SantiagoDR

Last edited:

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Found it!

It?s in the War Zone!

In the area of Corea, Camboya, Vietnam and Pekin.........

My Spanish speaking friend will be returning from P.R. later in the week and the constrcution I am having done at home should be finished by week?s end.

Perhaps we can help you out at that time.

Don SantiagoDR

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Cristo Rey is pretty big neighborhood; Cristo Rey Abajo & Cristo Rey Arriba, Cristo Rey Abajo is in the right side when driving south you turns on left on Av. Yapur Dumit heading on to Av Los Jazmines. In this area the streets are numbered from Calle 5 to Calle 18 and some of the Sts. are named too, in Cristo Rey abajo all the Sts. are named.
Ej:
Nicolas Casimiro,Tetelo Vargas, Teo Cruz etc.

The population in this area is about 100 k. I think you will have a hard time trying to find this girl without her address.
You might contact a taxi driver who lives in this area, next time you visit Santiago call Apolo Taxi tel. 809-583-8383 and ask for Cab. # 173 ( mingo ) or Cab 71 ( Felix ) both of them raised in this neighborhood and very popular guys.

JJ

dgtlman

Nov 7, 2007
contact in Santiago, Cristo rey

I just spoke to Mr. Jimenez at the taxi cab company. I cannot get him to understand that I am not looking for a taxi, just need help to have the driver go to the home and connect me with Ada or her mom. Would any one of you mind calling Mr. Jimenez at 809-583-8383 at the taxi company and tell them that I called, and need help. Also ask them how much it will cost to go to that house and have the driver call me from the cellphone.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I just spoke to Mr. Jimenez at the taxi cab company. I cannot get him to understand that I am not looking for a taxi, just need help to have the driver go to the home and connect me with Ada or her mom. Would any one of you mind calling Mr. Jimenez at 809-583-8383 at the taxi company and tell them that I called, and need help. Also ask them how much it will cost to go to that house and have the driver call me from the cellphone.

I just talked to Mr. Jimenez he said that he understood very well what you need, he asked me to give you his Email jsxx@hotmail.com this way the communication is much better.

JJ

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I went looking for a "friend" in Cristo Rey.Found the house, left a message and the next time i saw her she was sporting a huge shiner..What was that all about...

Guess her husband took a shining to her also!
SantiagoDR

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
why look for one specific chopa in a barrio when there are so many barrios and dime a dozen chopas all around us? Time to find a new one.
By the way, colombia, here I come. :)
AZB