looking to move to bavaro in punta cana!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmadoree

May 21, 2009
My name is Kathleen i am 20 years old i am from Nova Scotia in Canada and i am interested in moving to the bavaro area to work in the fall! Im having a really hard time starting the process! I have travelled to the DR(bavaro area) 2 times in the last 6 months and ive decided i would like to move there for the experience. I spoke with some people who had moved there to work while i was there so i know it can happen i just need some pointers on how to go about making it happen! if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it!!!!! any information helps :)

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
My name is Kathleen i am 20 years old i am from Nova Scotia in Canada and i am interested in moving to the bavaro area to work in the fall! Im having a really hard time starting the process! I have travelled to the DR(bavaro area) 2 times in the last 6 months and ive decided i would like to move there for the experience. I spoke with some people who had moved there to work while i was there so i know it can happen i just need some pointers on how to go about making it happen! if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it!!!!! any information helps :)

Please tell me there's not a man in this equation you are trying to make happen...

Gregg

P.S. - Greetings from Dartmouth.

kmadoree

May 21, 2009
No there is no man involved! Moving away to work in another country has always been something i have wanted to do and after being to dominican, seeing their lifestyle i feel that it is a place i would like to experience. Going about making this change is not an easy process, looking for an information i can get.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
First please learn the correct name of he country...BTW I happen to be In "Canadian" at the moment

kmadoree

May 21, 2009
No there is no man involved! Moving away to work in another country has always been something i have wanted to do and after being to dominican, seeing their lifestyle i feel that it is a place i would like to experience. Going about making this change is not an easy process, looking for an information i can get.

kmadoree

May 21, 2009
i do understand spanish, i am just not looking for comments i am looking for help and information!

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
To be honest, you wont be exposed to much "Dominican lifestyle" living in the Bavaro/Punta Cana area as this is predominantly tourists and expats.

What line of work do you have experience in, what do you have to offer?

ybonabeach

Jan 16, 2008
Hmmmm

Are these the same girls from "looking for a work term" post from May 3/09, as in 3dee3????
from the same province, wanting to move to the same area????

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Are these the same girls from "looking for a work term" post from May 3/09, as in 3dee3????
from the same province, wanting to move to the same area????

Can't say for sure that she couldn't be one of them but it's probably not 3dee3; 3dee3 uses some capitalization, at least - LOL.

Gregg

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
Well, I just spent a night there , yesterday and from what I saw, things were jumping, not what I expected at all............

Too tired to go out...... but my buddy seemed to have a ball............

I saw a lot of dominicans.......and tourist.......

ybonabeach

Jan 16, 2008
Omg

Fireguy you are way too funny. But come on, if they can get a job, we know they`ll have their adventure, find their DDD, and live happily ever after! Ahhh to be young and full of hope........

Last edited:

kmadoree

May 21, 2009
No i am not the girls from 3dee3? I thought this would be a good spot to post a message and hopefully someone would be able to offer me some tips/pointers. Ill delete the post now, thank you.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Spend as much time as possible reading the many, many relocation threads as possible (some good, some bad). Understand which ones apply to you and which one's don't. Once that is done come back and ask specific, targeted questions which will permit specific helpful answers, whether or not the answers are what you expect to hear or want to hear and you will find this board most helpful.

Alternatively, as you have already done, come here and in essence ask for the board to do your homework for you without knowing much about you and you see what the responses can be. We too have lives and don't want to spend ALL our time here (well some anyway - LOL) but are willing to help someone who is already helping themselves.

If you choose to regroup, you can start a new and fresh thread.

CLOSED!

Gregg

Reactions: drloca
Status
Not open for further replies.