Looking to buy Jack Veneno vs Ric Flair wrestling footage. Will pay big

USAVenenoFan

May 21, 2009
Hello all. Big wrestling fan and have been looking forever for footage of Jack Veneno's 2 matches against Ric Flair. If anyone has this or can direct me to a successful purchase I will pay you very generously. I understand this has aired only in the D.R. several times throughout the years. ANy help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Have you done a search on the web. Youtube has it for instance...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iPKrnKjm0fI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iPKrnKjm0fI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

USAVenenoFan

May 21, 2009
Yes Ive done tons of internet searchs and have seen this clip thank you. But Im looking for 2 different complete matches not just this 1 and not just the end clip with audio on either a VHS tape or DVD. I also talked to the poster of that clip and unfortunately that clip was taped with a camera filming the tv screen as it aired on tv and he didnt have actual footage of the event recorded which is what Im looking for. Thanks again though. Still looking if anyone else can help

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I feel your pain, brother. Many times I've tried to search for archival pro wrestling footage only to be frustrated again and again.

Case in point-I went to NBC a few years ago inquiring about some of the matches I've seen only as partial footage and was connected to a guy who knew someone who worked at the cable station that televised Georgia Wrestling back in the days when Gordon Solie was the announcer.

It turns out the matches were taped on video and either put away somewhere in a warehouse and forgotten about or erased and used over and over again until the tapes themselves had to be thrown out.

I have yet to find the classic matches between Buzz Sawyer and "Pistol" Pez Whatley for example, that I know for a fact were filmed and broadcast for cable television.

Here is my advice to you-find out who aired the broadcast of the match/matches you are looking for, and then try to contact the TV/cable station themselves directly.

As frustrating as this may sound, it is the only way to get a direct copy unless you so happen to run into a private collector who is willing to make you a copy/copies of what you need.

Also, it would depend on the country which hosted the match. If the match took place in a Latin American country, it will be even more difficult. Last time I was in Puerto Rico I went to one of the TV stations trying to get some tapes of Carlitos Colon vs. Ox Baker. The secretaries(who looked marvelous, by the way) had no idea what I was talking about and I couldn't talk my way past them to speak to a supervisor. They just told me to go on the internet.

Best of luck in your search.

Last edited:

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Hello all. Big wrestling fan and have been looking forever for footage of Jack Veneno's 2 matches against Ric Flair. If anyone has this or can direct me to a successful purchase I will pay you very generously. I understand this has aired only in the D.R. several times throughout the years. ANy help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

Did you try the torrents sites, you never know.
PizzaTorrent | wrestling Torrent Search Results
wrestling - btjunkie
wrestling torrent search
etc.