Move over santiago and hello santo domingo.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yes you have read this right. I am going to explore santo domingo for better opportunities. santiago is still my love but it seems santiago is also on the verge of financial collapse. I mean, I make good money here as compared to dominicans but I like to travel and spend money in dollars. This puts me to shame when i change my pesos to dollars in order to travel.
So now i am presented with a new opportunity to work in SD. I will be the chiropractor in a natural clinic in el million. The owner is a MD but she also performs natural therapies on patients. the original chiropractor (american- Dr. marc schechter) has moved to USA so I am invited to fill his space. i will, initially, start to work on Tuesdays and Thursdays but I may add saturday as well. Unfortunately I would have to travel back and forth the days when I will work there. Hopefully I will be able to rent a room from some friend in SD. lets see how it all unfolds.
if anyone wants my contact info in santo domingo, please send me a private message.
AZB

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
who do you think your fooling AZB? the working part is just a excuse for you to broaden your stable of chicas in the DR. But good luck with your new job.;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I can almost smell the Tandoori!!

Juanita, i will be working very close to you, el million.
So light up the grill as I have perfected my recipe for chicken tikka in tandoori masala. i will get the meat and all, you just worry about the grill. jejejeje.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I guess the wife is to blame here than...We traveld with 2 other couples, one being her parents. Looks like I was snowed...Thanks for the heads up on the price and sorry for the incorrect price! I'm a tad upset right now at my so called better half--Sigh! You would think after 2 years of being married, honesty would always be first..Anyway, Mr AZB, I would like to bring my wife to your new practice. You know those electric pads you use for spasms...Can you hook her up? lol...Kidding
Just name the voltage you want me to crank up. No problem.
hehehehe
AZB

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Yes, you ain't kidding! The bus from SD to Santiago is only 1,500 from the last time I traveled, one Year ago. My brother in law makes that trip every weekend since his wife goes to see her family. (Propane car) Good luck with your new practice!

Maybe you mean a taxi fare, or maybe you paid for 5 people at once in the Metro or Caribe Tours because 1500 is a bunch of money for a single bus ticket.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Yes, you ain't kidding! The bus from SD to Santiago is only 1,500 from the last time I traveled, one Year ago. My brother in law makes that trip every weekend since his wife goes to see her family. (Propane car) Good luck with your new practice!

Friends and family are the ones you need to watch more close....
And they probably did not even thank you for your generous gift.

So you are deserting Santiago AZB!
Once you move totally, you won't have that long trip to SD when you travel.

Good luck.

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Welcome to El Millon

Great news AZB, at least now I won't have to drive Dr Bob up to Santiago to see you straighten him out!!

On your days in SD my humble kitchen will be at your disposal.

Looking forward to seeing you in El Millon,

Bryan

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
yes you have read this right. I am going to explore santo domingo for better opportunities. santiago is still my love but it seems santiago is also on the verge of financial collapse. I mean, I make good money here as compared to dominicans but I like to travel and spend money in dollars. This puts me to shame when i change my pesos to dollars in order to travel.
So now i am presented with a new opportunity to work in SD. I will be the chiropractor in a natural clinic in el million. The owner is a MD but she also performs natural therapies on patients. the original chiropractor (american- Dr. marc schechter) has moved to USA so I am invited to fill his space. i will, initially, start to work on Tuesdays and Thursdays but I may add saturday as well. Unfortunately I would have to travel back and forth the days when I will work there. Hopefully I will be able to rent a room from some friend in SD. lets see how it all unfolds.
if anyone wants my contact info in santo domingo, please send me a private message.
AZB

What I'm I going to tell all the UBH's in Sosua? Good Luck my friend.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Congrats AZB, I have a feeling you could set up shop just about anywhere and be just fine!!
Hey maybe you should adopt Mia..she's cute and in Santo Domingo, and needs a home??

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Congrats AZB, I have a feeling you could set up shop just about anywhere and be just fine!!
Hey maybe you should adopt Mia..she's cute and in Santo Domingo, and needs a home??

hey, even I don't have a home there. I have to drive back and forth to and from santiago.
My office is in a nice area (el million). People in the clinic are very nice to me and everyone is trying to help me. Where have they all been all my life?
The clients are well to do and they pay what you ask of them. Very different from santiago. There is money everywhere in the capital and the clinic does well. I hope to jump start there quickly.
many friends came to visit me and the highlight of my day was: Dr. Big Bob came to visit me. I had not seen this man since 1997. he was my professor in atlanta. He looks still just as young as i left him back then. Nice man.
So i will be back in Sd on thursday.
Oh and gold's gym is right on my street. weird gym, multi floor and tight space. Non-the-less, they had all I needed. The owners are my friends so I should be able to do my promotions there easily.
Wish me good luck.
AZB