Ocean World Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

deniro

May 27, 2009
anyone know where I can find online the daily schedule for OW with opening/closing times too? have considered booking through a local tour but they're only offering a 5 hour day from 11.30 thru 4.30. this doesn't seem a lot for what's on offer there? or am I wrong? considering taking a local bus to get there earlier and hooking up with the tour op for the journey home.

or is 5 hours truly enough time for a couple of encounters, all the shows, a snorkel swim and and an hour on the beach?

NC

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
You are correct, that might not be enough time to see everything at Ocean World. The official opening and closing times are 9 am and 6pm respectively.

The offer you got with 11:30 to 4:30 was probably including bus pick up and return from your hotel. OW or your tour operator busses probably have limited schedule to your hotel, and can therefore only offer those times. I am just guessing though, as I dont' know who you booked with and what hotel you are staying at.

There might be a different schedule on a different date, so I would check with your tour operator. Another option you would have is to take private taxi one way, and take bus back. But this of course, adds cost to your excursion.

Status
Not open for further replies.