$486 r/t on JetBlue JFK-SDQ

UptownEastSideBX

May 27, 2009
Just booked two tickets for $973 r/t for July1-12th from JFK-SDQ. That's not including the extra $120 I pay for the extra legroom which is a rip-off but at 6'5'', that $120 is well worth it.

Thoughts?

I was tired of searching and kind of gave in to the odd flight times that JetBlue offers which I like(leaving JFK at 9pm and on the return leaving SDQ at 2am...enough time to down a couple of jumbos...)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Just booked two tickets for $973 r/t for July1-12th from JFK-SDQ. That's not including the extra $120 I pay for the extra legroom which is a rip-off but at 6'5'', that $120 is well worth it.

Thoughts?

I was tired of searching and kind of gave in to the odd flight times that JetBlue offers which I like(leaving JFK at 9pm and on the return leaving SDQ at 2am...enough time to down a couple of jumbos...)

Excellent choice, you wont be disappointed! I honestly dont believe there is a better deal to be had for this calibre of service nowadays.

I am 6' tall and actually find their regular seats spacious enough...hopefully you;ll get to sit back and enjoy their wonderful hospitality.

UptownEastSideBX

May 27, 2009
Excellent choice, you wont be disappointed! I honestly dont believe there is a better deal to be had for this calibre of service nowadays.

I am 6' tall and actually find their regular seats spacious enough...hopefully you;ll get to sit back and enjoy their wonderful hospitality.

I thought it was the best choice, although the t.v. service doesn't usually work when flying over the ocean but compared to other airlines (A.A.) it's the most comfortable when flying to SDQ. I also enjoy leaving from Terminal 5 at JFK, possibly one of the nicest, newest, and easiest terminals to navigate and depart from.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I thought it was the best choice, although the t.v. service doesn't usually work when flying over the ocean but compared to other airlines (A.A.) it's the most comfortable when flying to SDQ. I also enjoy leaving from Terminal 5 at JFK, possibly one of the nicest, newest, and easiest terminals to navigate and depart from.

I know there is some interruption to the TV service as I have heard other passengers "whine" about that;)...dont watch the box myself!

Yes, that new Terminal 5 is a treat to travel through.

Buen viaje!

edm7583

May 29, 2007
Pretty pricey in my book, but to each their own. (especially with the extra money for the extra legroom) Their regular seats have the most generous pitch of any US airline coach seat as it is. Unless I'm flying to China, I'm not too concerned about extra legroom. :)