Apartment rental

boricua0327

Jan 10, 2009
Hi I am going to puerto plata in july for 3 weeks and i am wondering if anyone knows of any 1 bedroom apartments for rent in puerto plata or close to it that are available.

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
1 street up from the malecon you can rent a studio for $250 US or a 1 bedroom for $500 per month....probably cheaper than paying per week if you are there for 3 weeks.

They are by the corner at Super Economico Max and come with hot water, cable, laundry and daily maid service. Wifi available in some rooms.

Studios aren't anything special but have everything you need.
1 Bedrooms have been recently updated and are much nicer.

I stayed here for 2 months and it was easy to get around, decent price and safe (as long as you dont leave your laptop in arms reach of the open window )!!

I would stay here again if I needed a place.

Name is Don Juan Habitaciones.

Tink23 has the phone number & I am sure she will PM you with it.

boricua0327

Jan 10, 2009
1 street up from the malecon you can rent a studio for $250 US or a 1 bedroom for $500 per month....probably cheaper than paying per week if you are there for 3 weeks.

They are by the corner at Super Economico Max and come with hot water, cable, laundry and daily maid service. Wifi available in some rooms.

Studios aren't anything special but have everything you need.
1 Bedrooms have been recently updated and are much nicer.

I stayed here for 2 months and it was easy to get around, decent price and safe (as long as you dont leave your laptop in arms reach of the open window )!!

I would stay here again if I needed a place.

Name is Don Juan Habitaciones.

Tink23 has the phone number & I am sure she will PM you with it.

Thanks i am going to give them a call as soon as i get the phone number

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hans, has a one bedroom ocean view on the Malecon 829 677 1497

His restaurant is on the ground floor

IvanaP

May 30, 2009
Luperon, La Isabela, El Castillo

Hi,

please, is possible to find some nice place on the north coast? We are going to Dominican rep. on July and we want to visit more places. And one of them is the silver coast - but we have problem to find here some nice place for two nights. We don ?t want to live in Puerto plata or Cabarete. Our tip was La Isabela, but hotel Miamar doesn t have e-mail adress and when we called them, they don t speak english :(

Thank you for your answer.

Ivana

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
There are probably thousands of "nice places" to spend a couple of nights on the North coast Ivan, ranging from small hotels to huge all-inclusive resorts, to condos to villas. You need to be more specific if you want serious recommendations. What you want to do during those 2 days, your budget, and what you consider to be "nice", would all factor into choosing a place.