Cost of consultation/examination with chiropractor?

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
Can anyone tell me how much it costs for a consultation/examination with a chiropractor (approx.)?

Do any practices have websites stating treatment costs?

Preferably looking in Puerto Plata but would consider travelling further a-field if recommended.

Thanks in advance
Daydream

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
chiropractor

i went to one in santo domingo in feb and it was 2000 pesos. he was an american, and i thought he was very good. a 45 minute visit. i would think it is about the same in puerto plata for a visit

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am in santiago and in capital on tuesdays and thursdays. When I am in santiago, its cheaper but when I am in capital, I charge more. Its the clinic set price. But I would not give out my prices on the net.
I know a better deal for you. The best chiro in the coast is Dr. Larry mason. he works in cabarete. cell # 809 877 6780

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
I am in santiago and in capital on tuesdays and thursdays. When I am in santiago, its cheaper but when I am in capital, I charge more. Its the clinic set price. But I would not give out my prices on the net.
I know a better deal for you. The best chiro in the coast is Dr. Larry mason. he works in cabarete. cell # 809 877 6780

Thank you for the recommendation AZB, I'll give him a call.

BTW I am not trying to find the cheapest - just wanted to get an idea of prices. I am a firm believer in paying for quality - especially where your health is concerned :classic:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
daydream, I have been a patient of Dr. James Bailes in Costambar for about 10 years, which tells you something. He is also a licensed medical practitioner as well as being a chiropracter so it's a one-stop shop if anything else about me needs sorting :cheeky: . Cellphone 809-309-6460. I won't post his charges here without his permission, which I haven't asked for, but as you & I have been in touch before, if you PM me I'll tell you.

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
daydream, I have been a patient of Dr. James Bailes in Costambar for about 10 years, which tells you something. He is also a licensed medical practitioner as well as being a chiropracter so it's a one-stop shop if anything else about me needs sorting :cheeky: . Cellphone 809-309-6460. I won't post his charges here without his permission, which I haven't asked for, but as you & I have been in touch before, if you PM me I'll tell you.

Thanks Lambada.....I've sent you a PM

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
i went to one in santo domingo in feb and it was 2000 pesos. he was an american, and i thought he was very good. a 45 minute visit. i would think it is about the same in puerto plata for a visit

Thanks for the info Bill