PUCCM Santiago - currrent costs per year for a Dominican

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I checked this link:

PRE-ARRIVAL/Universities Outside Santo Domingo - DR1 Student Guide

It shows me that PUCCM charges $1,250 RD per credit for a Dominican. Is that current?

I am looking for the following budgetary numbers for someone that wishes to take a Business Administration undergraduate degree.

- Original admission fee and any other annual fees not related to credit hour costs?
- How many years is normal to obtain a Business Administration degree?
- What is the current charge per credit hour?
-How many credit hours are taken per semester?
-How many week are in each semester?
-What is the typical cost for room and board per year.
-What is the typical books and materials charge for a business administration degree?
- Transportation charges too and from school
- Any other charges I missed?

xtoclark

Jul 9, 2008
I checked this link:

PRE-ARRIVAL/Universities Outside Santo Domingo - DR1 Student Guide

It shows me that PUCCM charges $1,250 RD per credit for a Dominican. Is that current?

I am looking for the following budgetary numbers for someone that wishes to take a Business Administration undergraduate degree.

- Original admission fee and any other annual fees not related to credit hour costs?
Besides getting all your papers in order (translation of grades, etc...) there is a 400 peso fee to take the admission test. You missed that test to start in August so you'll have to take one to go into Jan.
- How many years is normal to obtain a Business Administration degree?
tecnio is 2 years
licenciado is 4 years
- What is the current charge per credit hour?
Not sure.
-How many credit hours are taken per semester?
Each semster is different. For licenciatura there are 8 semsters with 4 summer terms for a total of 200 credits.
-How many week are in each semester?
-What is the typical cost for room and board per year.
There are no dorms but I believe that PUCMM has a system to help people find housing, or you could ask here if anyone has housing for rent.
-What is the typical books and materials charge for a business administration degree?
No idea. There is a book store inside of PUCMM.
- Transportation charges too and from school
Depends where you are and how you are getting there. Concho, taxi or what. If you look here JJ and HB did a nice job of listing everything you need to learn conchos (public cars) http://www.dr1.com/forums/central/91565-learning-concho-routes.html
- Any other charges I missed?

As far as I know it's about 9000 per semster for a citizen. You would do well to call these numbers:
-----
Office of Admissions: # 809-580-1512
Email: admisiones@pucmmsti.edu.do

Department of Administracion De Empresa: 809-580-1962 ext. 4223
--------

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I think credits are a thousand pesos.
there is an office for international students...ask for Marcos.
Admissions can answer all of your other questions.
Conchos are 15 pesos, i think. Taxis 125 pesos.

We have had students pay 600 a month for our apartment. there are more expensive and less expensive places...again, talk to marco..

HB