Yadira Morel

ninahhh

Mar 6, 2007
Hola amigos!

I am headed to the DR this Thursday June 4, 2009, and am in need of a good inmigration lawyer to bring my fiancee from his country here to mine.

Could anyone tell me if Ms. Morel has a law firm, the address and number, and is she actually seeing clients pertaining to k-1 fiancee visa and the entire process to changing his status to permanent resident? Thank you and I welcome any help and advise that will actually help.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Most people do the process on their own and this is only an opinion but if you are going to hire an immigration lawyer why not hire one in your own country? It's your country's laws that decides if he gets in or not.

We have provided you with a link in another thread for all info needed.

Marisleydy Perez

May 18, 2011
:(hola solo kiero saber como puedo obtener visa para viajar a aruba y k requisito hay k tener espero tener su respuesta rapido por favor

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Do not post here in your version of Spanish. Use English. I do not think anyone here can really help you. Go to Santo Domingo and go to the Consulate for Cura?ao.

HB

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
Yadira Morel

Yes has a law office on JFK near esquina Ortega Gasset, she will see anybody for a consultation regarding immigration for, at the time I spoke with her, was RD$1,000.00. She is a treasure to visit and just to sit and chat with her about anything is worth the mil pesos!

You also have Mr. Guzman's Law firm handling immigration issues, maybe he will pop in to the thread, otherwise they come highly recommended in most legal issues here in the DR.

g'luck!

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
Do not post here in your version of Spanish. Use English. I do not think anyone here can really help you. Go to Santo Domingo and go to the Consulate for Cura?ao.

HB

perhaps irrelevant, but wife's aruban visa obtained/renewed in dutch embassy (netherlands).