Mr. Lu.... does CHA!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
In an effort to bring you a glimpse at the alternative lifestyle scene in Santo Domingo, "Mr. Lu" and his trusty side kick and camera man "Ken Dog" have been hitting the streets, bringing you what nobody else can or will.

First up, CHA on the Malecon.

Here are some photos. Sorry, I couldn't help my self. I can't wait for the video ;)

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Alternative? They play electronic music at this place?

Or is it the "other" alternative?

If so, are those beautiful chicas "alternative" or are they Mr. Lu's and Ken Dog's dates?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Alternative? They play electronic music at this place?

Or is it the "other" alternative?

If so, are those beautiful chicas "alternative" or are they Mr. Lu's and Ken Dog's dates?

It's probably more of the "OTHER" alternative. This nightclub is owned by Chachita Rubio (kind of like the Rue Paul of The DR). Now I'm sure that straight people are also allowed and also frequent there, but I would imagine is geared towards the other crowd.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
I met with Chachita. She is a very cool person. Very real. Forward. We met her at the Club and was very welcoming from the onset. She found it a bit surprising that we were there to film/shoot her club, but if you ever want a real party this is where to go. Yes, it is an alternative club, but the music is great, the atmosphere was incredible and it was a real party. Yes, it was uncomfortable at times, just because the roles were reversed. But at a place like that everyone is there to get away and be themselves anyway, so any stereotyping or negativity is always self imposed. The video will show how crazy things got.

As per the ladies, they are women and good looking ones at that. The video is almost here.....

Mr. Lu

Last edited:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Mr. Lu sure looks comfortable within that crowd...

Sorry...The devil made me do it.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
oh appologies maybe I jumped in too quick - im sensative to these things, people are sometimes quick to label straight people if they feel comfortable in gay company.

Anyway Im sure Mr Lu can stand up for himself lol