Stuck between 4 resorts

5dollars

Oct 19, 2008
I'm going with my boyfriend but I'm sure which one to choose.
I picked these ones because they are affordable.

Caribe club princess
barcelo dominican beach
Gr. Oasis
Grd. paradise bavaro

If you were me which one would you choose? (keep in mind I cannot afford other resorts)

thank you!

PrincesseEm

Dec 2, 2008
It really depends on what you are looking for. I like the Grand Paradise myself - I like the beach better in that area but it is too far from town to walk anywhere so you'd need a cab...if you want to be close to town choose the Princess or the Barcelo.

5dollars

Oct 19, 2008
Honestly I'm looking for a resort that has good food and a somewhat nice entertainment at night.
I'm not looking into leaving the resort (it's my first time there). Just to relax and have a good time with the bf.

Thank you for the advice!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Honestly I'm looking for a resort that has good food and a somewhat nice entertainment at night.
I'm not looking into leaving the resort (it's my first time there). Just to relax and have a good time with the bf.

Thank you for the advice!

I would suggest Grand Oasis, NOT grand paradise...awful place.

Grand Oasis is situated in Cabeza del Toro a small village, so if you did want to get out you will find a few bars, a mini market and gift shops all within 5 mins of the hotel.

As for entertainment they have shows on every night, They have a michael jackson show which is very good and a Circus show which is even better. And like all hotels there will be a disco which is always fun.

Have a great holiday!