Help!!! What to do and where to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunkison2k4

Jun 8, 2009
My boys and I are going to DR. We know when (7-6-09) but we don't know where to go and if we should do All Inclusive. Honestly, we just want to party all day and night and meet as many beautiful Dominican women as possible. Any Suggestions??? Which hotels can we bring guests into? Where are the best places to find chicks and where are the best parties. Trying to plan this soon so any help would be appreciated.

You and the boys want to get yourselves to Sosua and stay at either the new garden or Europa hotel Definately guest friendly, many others are also but others will chime in with the other names as I cant remember them right now. Sosua has everything your looking for Girls,Beach good food and good places to Drink and did I mention girls? I will be there during that week pm me and maybe the boys could get me a drink and I will get them some girls ;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
>Lots of condoms...

Sun screen-> passing out on the beach can be a b!tch...ruins the holiday.

HB

Jan 17, 2009
Depending on your age group, Sosua or Cabarete. I hope you realize that for the most part the local girls you're going to meet are working girls. Sorry for what it may seem like silly clarification on my part but I've met many young guys (early 20s) in the past few years that expected to just meet local girls to party with, and were quite surprised to find out the morning after that the girls demanded to be paid.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
maybe you can suggest him how much would he expect to pay? ;)
in any case - sosua or cabarete are for you. AI gives access to free unlimited booze so would be best but AIs are not guest friendly.
maybe someone can suggest cabana (cheap motel paid by an hour) in sosua area?
always use a condom and if you go out take cash only - no cards, no passports etc - in case you get robbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.