Leaving Punta Cana on a Thursday - help

msousa

Jun 9, 2009
I'm a guest at a wedding in Punta Cana. The wedding will be on
September 15, 2009. I will be getting there on September 13. Now the problem is that I have to leave on the 17th (Thursday). I've done a little research and it seems to be more difficult leaving Punta Cana on a Thursday then I thought. Can you help me or direct me to someone that can help me get a flight out of Punta Cana on Thursday, September 17, 2009 going to Winnipeg, Canada?

Thanks,

Manuel

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
I'm a guest at a wedding in Punta Cana. The wedding will be on
September 15, 2009. I will be getting there on September 13. Now the problem is that I have to leave on the 17th (Thursday). I've done a little research and it seems to be more difficult leaving Punta Cana on a Thursday then I thought. Can you help me or direct me to someone that can help me get a flight out of Punta Cana on Thursday, September 17, 2009 going to Winnipeg, Canada?

Thanks,

Manuel

I think your only option is going to be on a regular flight....like American Airlines to Toronto and then Air Canada or Westjet to Winnipeg. You WILL NOT get back to Winnipeg the same day....likely overnight in Miami or New York or Toronto. And it's going to be expensive!!!

PrincesseEm

Dec 2, 2008
Try westjet. They fly thre in the summer.

Unfortunately WestJet only flies to/from Punta Cana on Saturdays during the summer.

You could try Sunwing to/from Toronto or Montreal and then connecting to WestJet or Air Canada. You may get lucky and not have to spend the night. Air Transat is also still running to/from Toronto and Montreal, although I'm not sure if they have flights on Thursdays.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
you are coming as a guest for a wedding,
so i guess you just book a roundtrip flight winnipe-punta cana and back to winnipeg, doesn't matter where it stops aso on it's wat between.
if you can't book the requested weekdays will most likiely mean that those weekdays are not available from that specific airport winnipeg-PC, so you may consider to use an different departure/destin airport or adjust your travel dates to the available flight weekdays.
happy travels
Mike