lawyers

Boby2

Jun 9, 2009
Hello!

Sorry, I'm very bad speak English.

And it is very difficult to get answers on the forum.
If you do not hamper, please call the Bar in Santo Domingo, which will help me to make a cedula for the first time, only that the lawyers would have been good and not cheated, and how they can be found in the city.

Thank you!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
are you looking for a lawyer in santo domingo?
what is your first language?

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
It can be easier to use a lawyer in your home town that will have a connection in Santo Domingo for your visits their, where are you living?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
try YORDIE CARRASCO BLADE. he is a SD lawyer. very honest but not very cheap. he speaks french, i believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boby2

Jun 9, 2009
It can be easier to use a lawyer in your home town that will have a connection in Santo Domingo for your visits their, where are you living?

I arrive in August in Santo Domingo and will start immediately to draw up documents cedula with the assistance of counsel.

Boby2

Jun 9, 2009
try YORDIE CARRASCO BLADE. he is a SD lawyer. very honest but not very cheap. he speaks french, i believe.

Thank you!

I want to find a good lawyer with the price to 1200 $ US.
And if he does not speak French it has nothing to strashnogo.Ya starting to teach spanish language and then be able to make it clear to counsel that it would like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
If you are going to be in Santo Domingo then a lawyer there is the obvious soloution and you have some recommendations already. Just as a warning note, if anyone tells you that you do not need a lawyer and that they can save you money, DO NOT LISTEN!
Enjoy your trip!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
If you are going to be in Santo Domingo then a lawyer there is the obvious soloution and you have some recommendations already. Just as a warning note, if anyone tells you that you do not need a lawyer and that they can save you money, DO NOT LISTEN!
Enjoy your trip!

My wife is an educated Dominican and I intend to do mine without a lawyer, but in this case a lawyer that speaks French WILL BE THE BEST ROUTE TO GO.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
No offence intended to anyone like yourself Bob! I was only wanting to warn against someone you might meet in a ber etc!