warehouse space

akipe

May 27, 2009
does anyone know the average rental cost of warehouse space near santo domingo? where do i expect to find cheap warehouse spaces close to santo domingo? what is the cost of per square meter or foot of land? i have been reading the construction cost thread. if the cost of land is cheap, would it be cheaper for me to buy the land and build one? - thx

Stuart Polkinghorne

Nov 13, 2008
I asked that question last month and had no luck.. hope you get some help.. I'll keep an eye on your thread as I'm still looking for something. I did think I would of got more help from people on here, let me know what you find out.

TheHun

May 4, 2008
does anyone know the average rental cost of warehouse space near santo domingo? where do i expect to find cheap warehouse spaces close to santo domingo? what is the cost of per square meter or foot of land? i have been reading the construction cost thread. if the cost of land is cheap, would it be cheaper for me to buy the land and build one? - thx

I have done some research on this. The price depends on many factors - mainly on the quality of construction, location.
There are no cheap warehouse in or around SD. The prices for an average WH with loading dock US$ 4-6 / m2 / month. Doesn't get much cheaper even without loading dock.
If you want to know more, PM me, I might have some good info for you.

The Hun

akipe

May 27, 2009
thx for all the help..

you guys have been really helpful... thank you very much.