Question for Golfers:

todobien

Jul 20, 2008
What is your favorite golf website and why?

pga.com Go right to the source for scores, stories about pros, inside scoop, instruction to mess my wing up. At the Players tournament at sawgrass you can watch #17 all day long.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
It depends on whether I am BUYING, SELLING, Learning, watching, JUST looking or needing a laugh!!

Diamond Tour for good value purchases (after eBay of course). Also Rockbottomgolf, TGW
PGAtour.com &/or European tour.com for current tournament info
utube for videos,
How to break 80 for weekly newsletter on items/instruction
Power Golf Swing Training Exercises Stretching, Stretches, Fitness Workout Programs for fitness ....... (which I never seem to have the time/aptitude to adhere to :ermm:)

I look forward to seeing loads of others coming up here for me to investigate.

Anyone got a 'SURE-FIRED' game improvement site??? ~ Grahame.:pirate:

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Since I putt like Charles Barkely swings a club, I'd have to say the best site to improve is on the putting green. Take 7-10 strokes right off your game if you can get that right. You've seen me putt? I look like Barkely winding up, maybe even worse. Check out his videos and you'll see what I mean. Absolutely spastic contortions. Pendulum? what pendulum?
Nevertheless, the 2nd Annual N. Coast Charity Classic will be fun as ever. See ya there. August 15th. Playa Dorada in Puerto Plata.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Thanks for the responses, but I'm not looking for a golf improvement site.

Looking for what kind of golf site gives you that, news, socializing, etc. Like Dr1 but for golf...