Sosua Villa - close to town

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycmdc

Jun 9, 2009
Hi,

I'm headed down to Sosua for the fist time for a bachelor party. Group of 6-8 guys. I thought getting a villa would be the best option for us but I'm getting feedback that we want to be near the city center and the villas available in that area are not that nice. Being on the beach would be ideal but that may not be possible close enough to walk to town from what I understand.

Does anyone have thoughts or recommendations for Villas close to city center? 4-6 bdrm

I also want to get some opiions on staying in a villa vs hotel/apartment in town. One thing I know we don't want is the AI experiance. They are usually too restrictive and we like to venture out.

We really don't want to drive so if we were outside of town we would need a driver and we want to make sure guests can come hang out.

Thanks for the help

Mike

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Rent two Villas in Residencial Hispaniola, it's under 10 minute walk to the center of town. You have to be "civilized" as it is a tranquilo community.

tambo'

nycmdc

Jun 9, 2009
"civilized", not sure what that means. That could mean different things to different people. We are a bachelor party of guys in mid to late 30's.

Can we have guests over and hang outside by the pool

nycmdc

Jun 9, 2009
That is funny. So basically, tone it down at the villas...no problem.

We still need some ideas on where to go. Is this the only section that is in walking distance of town?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
casa linda is the other villa community outside of sosua on the road to caberete. hispaniola is close to town as mentioned but at casa linda you're going to either motoconcho it or cab it. and if you got chicas, they need a way to get to you...

nycmdc

Jun 9, 2009
Thanks. It sounds like hispaniola is the only choice for a really close walk into town. I just want to clarify a few things:

1) I've been told we can't have guests over, is that true?
2) Are the villas on top of each other or are there some that are more spread out? I'm concerned we may make too much noise (again, we are not lunitics everyone is in their late 30's)
3) Condition - I see some photos on the internet but it is hard to tell, we would like to stay in some nice accomodations. Are they in good condition in this section?

Thanks for all the help

Status
Not open for further replies.