cabanas cabarete area

billyidol

Banned
Feb 9, 2004
im looking for cabanas around the cabarete area .That is to say, a quick bike ride from cabarete. Believe it or not , i have only used a cabana 1 time and that cost me 829 rd; the name of it escapes me but it was located 8 km out of cabarete heading east on the right

Anyways if you know any others that are in the 500rd range that would be helpful

Kindly supply the name of the cabana
approximate distance from cabarete and location i.e on which particular side of the road
closest land make noticeable at midnight-2am etc!

thanks
BI

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i do not recall the name of cabana but there is one on a way to sabaneta, about 5 minutes ride from the centre of cabarete. this will be on the right side of the road.

im looking for cabanas around the cabarete area .That is to say, a quick bike ride from cabarete. Believe it or not , i have only used a cabana 1 time and that cost me 829 rd; the name of it escapes me but it was located 8 km out of cabarete heading east on the right

Anyways if you know any others that are in the 500rd range that would be helpful

Kindly supply the name of the cabana
approximate distance from cabarete and location i.e on which particular side of the road
closest land make noticeable at midnight-2am etc!

thanks
BI

At 2am just pull over outside Cabarette and use an open field behind a tree :) cost is free, but the experience priceless.

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
Sosua?? No Cabanas?

On a [somewhat] related subject, why are there no cabanas whatsover in Sosua? Strange? Sex seems [readily] available in Sosua. Do all loving couples have to travel to Cabarate or POP for some intimacy + privacy?
* Is this an opportunity for some entrepeneur? Myself excluded. Food for thought.