Allegro Air..Should I bring my own life raft?

R

Ratman

I will be flying with Allegro Air next week and I can't find much out about them. I need the good, the bad, and the ugly. I'm not too picky about my flights, but I would like to know of anything that I can prepare myself for. Thanks!

M

mark

Hey Ratman - I am also flying Allegro Air to Punta Cana out of Newark,NJ I think its 11:50 am departure- next Week Friday May 19
I think the airline is O.K. - I dont remember ever hearing their name related to any news worthy incidents- so thats good I guess..?
mark

T

Trudy

We have flown Allegro a couple of times from Detroit. We had no problems other than that the planes are usually full and the seating is very cramped. Both flights we were on got us to our destination in a timely manner no worse than any major airline and at a better price with our travel package from Travel Charter(in Detroit)

P

Pam

We flew Allegro to Cancun. The attendants are Mexican. The beverage and food service was terrible. I recommend taking your own beverage unless you don't mind being served at least two hours into the flight. The food was average airline food but served extremely late in the flight. If the person in front of you reclines, they will be in your lap. My husband and I always pick seats across the aisle from each other so we can swing our legs into the aisle. There is no leg room and we aren't big people. If you are early enough to be first in line to check in for your flight, request either the first row in the plane or the emergency exit seats. These people are the only passengers with leg room. Aside from these concerns, it will get you to the DR in one piece.