soo... they don't know where to pay?

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
Got a chuckle form the Listin today - it seems that in the poor barrios , the reason that the folks don't pay their "fixed" electricity bills is that they don't know where to go to pay....

Hahahahaha - a new one. Housewives seem to know where to get ANYTHING needed, but they can't figure out where or don't want to admit they know where, to pay their $100 pesos a month for lights, but then complain about apagones....ay mi madre

They are right - it's the governments fault for not setting up an office right in each barrio - how about joining the line at one of the well-established offices of Jodesur or the other Jodes and pay like everyone else with a variable bill??

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Got a chuckle form the Listin today - it seems that in the poor barrios , the reason that the folks don't pay their "fixed" electricity bills is that they don't know where to go to pay....

Hahahahaha - a new one. Housewives seem to know where to get ANYTHING needed, but they can't figure out where or don't want to admit they know where, to pay their $100 pesos a month for lights, but then complain about apagones....ay mi madre

They are right - it's the governments fault for not setting up an office right in each barrio - how about joining the line at one of the well-established offices of Jodesur or the other Jodes and pay like everyone else with a variable bill??

I agree that that is absurd, in my area of Santiago alone there are at least 5 places to go to pay your Edenorte bill in a 5 mile radius!!
SHALENA

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com

BS as usual!!! When I lived in Los Alcarrizos they came every month to collect, I assume that that?s the way it goes in most places here.
People like to make up excuses.