Wet dreams part 5 in dr (brand new video)

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
YouTube - WET DREAMS PART 5

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZWA6y0XQEQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZWA6y0XQEQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WET DREAMS PART 5 IN FULL EFFECT !

THIS TIME NINO GET WET WHILE HE IS SLEEPING !!!!

INSTRUMENTAL USED IN THE VIDEO IS RESPECT BY THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G

NOTORIOUS B.I.G POPULAR KNOWN AS BIGGIE SMALLS WAS RAISED IN BROOKLYN, NEW YORK. HE RELEASED HIS DEBUT ALBUM IN 1994 NAMED READY TO DIE AND RELEASED A DOUBLE DISC ALBUM IN 1997 NAMED LIFE AFTER DEATH. AFTER HIS UNTIMELY DEATH HE RELEASED 2 MORE ALBUMS TITLED BORN AGAIN AND DUETS: FINAL CHAPTER

BIGGIE HAS WORKED WITH ARTISTS SUCH AS SEAN "PUFFY" COMBS, JAY-Z, EMINEM, JUNIOR M.A.F.I.A, LIL KIM, METHOD MAN, TOO SHORT, 112, MASE, JADAKISS, STYLES P, SHEEK LOUCH, DJ PREMIER, ANGELA WINBUSH, R. KELLY, FAITH EVANS, BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY, CARL THOMAS, CRAIG MACK, LL COOL J, BUSTA RHYMES, MARY J BLIGE, MICHAEL JACKSON, AND MANY OTHERS

HIS HIT SONGS CONSIST OF

- GIMME THE LOOT
- WARNING
- ME & MY BITCH
- JUICY
- UNBELIEVABLE
- ONE MORE CHANCE
- THE WHAT
- HYPNOTIZE
- **** YOU TONIGHT
- LAST DAY
- MO MONEY MO PROBLEMS
- NOTORIOUS THUGS
- TEN CRACK COMMANDMENTS
- PLAYA HATER
- SKY'S THE LIMIT
- DEAD WRONG

AND OTHER SONGS

FEATURED IN THIS FILM IS DJ BLAZE NYC, OMAR AKA SPANKY, EDDIE AKA EL SUCIO, MIKEY AKA THE WOP, RAY RAY AND ERICK

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Just wasted 2 minutes 22 seconds watching this idiotic crap. The time could have been better spent like for picking my nose.

B

BettyDiamond

now you spent another few minutes abusing someone on the internet lol

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Lmao thanks for the love ! Wet dreams 6 will be better i will use a pot of water this time !

Use a bucket, like the type used when housewives mop the floor and fill it to the top.

A friend on mine did this in high school to someone and it was the best prank ever.

Think of it as water-boarding for the mischievous crowd.

Mickey the Wop should be your next victim. Or DJ Blaze.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Take is to the next level... Put their hand in warm water while sleeping, but make sure they had lots to drink.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
It's hard to take any thread serious with a title like this. I aiken it to greeting your supervisor at you new job with "Go fu*k your mother". Or in Spanish it would be, "oye maldita pu*a, metetelo en el cul* tuyo". Serious - learn some proper English. If my dad ever caught me talking like this I when I was a kid would have got an ass whipping for sure. What the hell is happening to the new generation co?o, como si no tiene verguenza?

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Great little Bio on Biggie, You only forgot to tell them where's he's from..
Born in Jamaica mon.
AND.........Your video is lame.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007

It's hard to take any thread serious with a title like this. I aiken it to greeting your supervisor at you new job with "Go fu*k your mother". Or in Spanish it would be, "oye maldita pu*a, metetelo en el cul* tuyo". Serious - learn some proper English. If my dad ever caught me talking like this I when I was a kid would have got an ass whipping for sure. What the hell is happening to the new generation co?o, como si no tiene verguenza?

Fair enough you don't like the video, but no need to go overboard with the personal criticism. Or better yet, send your comments via PM, as it might be in better taste. At the end of the end of the day it's some guys acting silly and making videos of it. Simple as that.

And by the way, not partial to the "wet dreams series." Biggie is cool, though.

Mr. Lu

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Fair enough you don't like the video, but no need to go overboard with the personal criticism. Or better yet, send your comments via PM, as it might be in better taste. At the end of the end of the day it's some guys acting silly and making videos of it. Simple as that.

And by the way, not partial to the "wet dreams series." Biggie is cool, though.

Mr. Lu

Maybe I went overboard, but the video really isn't the issue for me. It's this guys use of gutter language on a respected forum. Truth be told, in my time in Cental Florida we had many first generation Hispanic friends who had yound, teenage and adult kids who talked like this and I can remember enough of them who were working age lamenting why they couldn't get a good job. In fact, I found the kids who were raised in NYC to be the worst.

As a professional I have witnessed this personally as well. In fact I had to cut my own cussing back when I left the Army in order to be taken serious as a professional. Truth is foul language has it's place but it still isn't something you take home and show to momma. If we don't tell these kids who apparently aren't getting the necessary feedback who will? We are only doing them a favor.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007

Maybe I went overboard, but the video really isn't the issue for me. It's this guys use of gutter language on a respected forum. Truth be told, in my time in Cental Florida we had many first generation Hispanic friends who had yound, teenage and adult kids who talked like this and I can remember enough of them who were working age lamenting why they couldn't get a good job. In fact, I found the kids who were raised in NYC to be the worst.

As a professional I have witnessed this personally as well. In fact I had to cut my own cussing back when I left the Army in order to be taken serious as a professional. Truth is foul language has it's place but it still isn't something you take home and show to momma. If we don't tell these kids who apparently aren't getting the necessary feedback who will? We are only doing them a favor.

Fair enough. You care. There need to be more people out there who care. All I'm saying is, send it to him via PM, if it is really that important. A public post like that could be easily dismissed and might even be looked at as an attack or insulting.

At the end of the day we only know about the OP what he posts and he should be aware how his videos add/subtract from his public/professional image. But if he doesn't know this and continues publishing such contact then it doesn't matter how good his language skills are, he's phu**ed anyways.

Mr. Lu

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Moderator - please delete the offensive parts of my post.

To the OP, don't take any personal offense, I was just trying to make a point about proper and unproper language.

Mar 2, 2008
I almost hesitate in saying this, since Chip and I rarely see eye-to-eye on anything, and I don't want this to become a habit. (Smiley Face)

But, I don't see anything truly offensive in what Chip posted. He was just stating his opinion, and what I see as some good advice.

The language we chose is often the only thing we are judged on. Since personal, face-to-face encounters are rare in these days of internet communicating, the language we use is in fact who we are, more so than the ideas those words might be expressing.

In my opinion, course language shows a disregard, or even a disrespect, for both the reader and the presenter. It also demonstrates a lack of empathy and fundamental understanding of the sensitivities of others.

To me crass and inappropriate language is an indication of a writer's limited concern for others, and perhaps even less of a concern for himself.

Reactions: Lapurr

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I almost hesitate in saying this, since Chip and I rarely see eye-to-eye on anything, and I don't want this to become a habit. (Smiley Face)

But, I don't see anything truly offensive in what Chip posted. He was just stating his opinion, and what I see as some good advice.

The language we chose is often the only thing we are judged on. Since personal, face-to-face encounters are rare in these days of internet communicating, the language we use is in fact who we are, more so than the ideas those words might be expressing.

In my opinion, course language shows a disregard, or even a disrespect, for both the reader and the presenter. It also demonstrates a lack of empathy and fundamental understanding of the sensitivities of others.

To me crass and inappropriate language is an indication of a writer's limited concern for others, and perhaps even less of a concern for himself.
Chip is among the most sincere, helpful people I have even known in my life. I have no doubt his advice was meant with a very positive, helpful intent.

And FWIW, D-K's videos are lame and immature. Sort of like Jackass on a budget. It doesn't take much to drive down the street holding a camcorder out a window, and laying rap over it.

I look forward to D-K's next series, where he douses lighter fluid all around a "sleeping" friend and lights it...:cheeky:

Reactions: Lapurr

malikp

Aug 30, 2008
jesus christ theres way too many old people on thsi forum. Why the hell do people have to diss everything here? You cant even make a funny thread or just post a picture of something cool without some deep soul searching purpose. Jesus he's having fun WHICH IS THE POINT OF THE LIFE.

thought the video was funny duke. P.S yall some ugly ass dudes lmao.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I don't think anything needs to be deleted in this thread.
It reminds me of when Elvis was the devil :)

The easy way to deal with this, is to not allow any videos, unless they have "real" DR content.

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
theres way too many old people on thsi forum. Why the hell do people have to diss everything here? You cant even make a funny thread or just post a picture of something cool without some deep soul searching purpose. Jesus he's having fun WHICH IS THE POINT OF THE LIFE.

Thanks for the laugh! Elvis is laughing too LOL
Definately a generational thing.
It. Is. Not. So. Serious.
Well not serious enough to insult/attack the kid