One other point...

A

A_Man

I'm happy for you and your family of 5 children (no, I'm not against the family - I actually come from one myself. I didn't really crawl out from under a rock like others may have you believe), and I hope your children all grow up to be happy, successful adults. But, I really feel that a parent has to deal openly with life in general - the good and the bad, when it comes up. Have you ever had a death in the family, or of a loved one? I'll bet you sat the kids down and discussed death openly with them - and I'm sure it hurt. But that's life and I really feel the things that kids are exposed to (good or bad) are just another opportunity to teach your children about life...no matter when it happens. Or have you told everyone you know not to die until the kids are older:) Divorce would be another issue you'd HAVE to discuss with the kids. I'm sorry but life doesn't happen on any one persons timetable, and I really feel keeping the kids in Disney mode too long isn't being realistic about life.

J

Joyce Jimenez

A-Man,

I am very open with my children, as a matter of fact I am more open about issues of life than my husband (who is domincan).

Sometimes a childs mind can not handle certain things, or if they grow up seeing certain things too young it has a tendency to warp their minds. I just want to protect my children. Believe me when I say to you, I have a very good balance with my kids. (17,15,12,9,3)

Death and prositution are two very different issues.

P.S. I like Disney!! Ha Ha Ha Tigger is my favorite, but I dont like Mickey Mouse, hes too wussy.

You have a GREAT weekend too!

JOyce