VISA'S

A

Amanda

I did not need a Visa when I went to DR for one month. It depends on how long you plan on staying and if you intend on working there. For a short period of time just bring passport and airline ticket.

I

Imigration

are you encouraging the peoplle to come
and work ilegally in this country?

S

Sarah

You'll want to bring your passport and purchase a Tourist Card at the airport before you leave the states for $10US. You'll also pay $10US Exit Fee at the airport before you leave the DR. Working there is another issue. I have no information on that end. ~Sarah

Of course, this assumes you are American. If you're coming to the DR from another country, there may be different requirements. The airline where you purchase your ticket can give you all the up-to-date details.

R

raja

I am from India, & I will require a visa to enter the DR. but as we do not have a DR embassy in India, how do I get a visa ? Or is the tourist card available on arrival in the DR applicable for all visitors ? Does anyone know which embassy would be looking after the Dr interests in India. Any info. would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

N

Re: Duhhh

Actually, it would probably be a good idea. Then they might be able to hire someone, unlike yourself, who can manage to spell "immigration", "illegally", and "people".

I

Imigration

godd work
Sarah
that is imformations
that was diplomatic-respecfull
for the Dominicans auroritys

Note
the Dominican Republic
have ambasys in europe-north america-latin america
if someone like to come to work in this country
they should folow the sames steps
as the dominicans have to follow to go to those mentioned country
for those whos does not have a dominican embasy in they respective country
it would be better for them to firts look at this

url
<A HREF="http://www.dominicana.com.do/english/gi.htm">http://www.dominicana.com.do/english/gi.htm</A>

and then after they can ask for asistence

and for newbie
would you like to come by at oure office?
we are sure that ther is a lots you could teach us
and for sure nothings that we could teach you
starting with
ther is a time to tallk and other to listen......
but I dont have to tell you that since you all rady knows it dont you?

A

anonimous

immigration

Tengo informaciones muy buenas para ustedes.