Da Vinci School and De La Salle

tish

Mar 10, 2007
Hi,

We live in Santiago in Gurabo. I am thinking about transferring my son from Holy Trinity Bilingual School to another bilingual school in Santiago.

Does anybody have any information in regards to registration and tuitions fees for both:

1) Da Vinci School
2) De La Salle

Are these two schools bilingual?

Are there any other bilingual schools in Santiago, apart from New Horizon and Santiago Christian School?

Thanks in advance,

Tish

ada

Feb 2, 2005
Neither of the schools are bilingual. I have a friend who teaches English at La Salle and used to teach at Santiago Christian School. She says that La Salle is an excellent school. They have a good academic program (in Spanish) and have advanced English (as a second language) classes. Everyone I speak to really likes La Salle. I haven?t heard much about Da Vinci other than it?s good but very expensive.
As for other bilingual schools, the only one I know of is St. David. Colegio Dominicano now calls themselves bilingual, you may want to look into that.
I used to teach at one of the schools mentioned and currently teach at PUCMM so I?ve researched a lot of schools here for my 2 young kids. If you want more info feel free to PM.